pinkster73
04-23-12, 07:25 PM
I don't have it.

sparks229
04-23-12, 07:50 PM
I might get it. Haven't tried it yet

sweetstuff525
04-23-12, 07:59 PM
I just got it and at level 3 now not much to like so far but I got 50 gems alreadt

mingboo
04-23-12, 08:17 PM
I don't have it.

should be out now

driftboutique
04-23-12, 08:19 PM
should be out now

iOS only.

sehana
04-23-12, 08:53 PM
I have it now and at lvl 4. I think it's much cuter and colors are more appealing than the other pet hotel type games and they're actually walking around from room-to-room and floor-to-floor.

It's good so far and may keep it :)

nmishii
04-23-12, 09:14 PM
I don't have it.

Same here. We'll probably get it sometime in the summer.

sourlicorice2
04-23-12, 09:24 PM
Downloading it now to give it a try but doubt I'll like it. I didn't like the other ones that are pretty much the same.

lindsayh942edition
04-23-12, 09:52 PM
It's not in my app store they haven't even anounced it yet

lindsayh942edition
04-23-12, 09:57 PM
I apologize it's in now i'm downloading it but idk it seems stupid i love animals but i think tl should stay away from them, they should have a movie theater story or something

mingboo
04-23-12, 10:05 PM
iOS only.

TL has the habit of releasing new stuff stages by stages...so it is not surprising

maggieyyli
04-23-12, 10:37 PM
It is at first quite funny. But at later stage expansion takes you 2 days. unless you use gems to speed up. You really don't have much things to do but to wait. Kinda boring...

cupcakes4cece
04-23-12, 10:46 PM
Boring... Nothing to do at all as far as I can see so far. Missing all the elements that make the other games fun. It's just a tower-building clone with Pet Shop elements thrown in. Nothing innovative or new. :-(

lindsayh942edition
04-23-12, 10:49 PM
I don't really get it...also it clearly says in the help tab that you need to have stairs shouldn't it be free then like how paths are free in zoo story 2 and roads are free in city story?

mingboo
04-23-12, 10:54 PM
hopefully TL will come up with pet food (to feed our pets) and we can master them...LOL

floramina
04-23-12, 11:24 PM
i like this game! the animated pets are cute and their antics r fun to watch. The stragetic aspect makes the game interesting..deciding which pets to have, what fun rooms to build and how many stairs u need..kinda like deciding wat to cook and how many seating in RS and BS. And receiving daily max of 20 gems as gifts from nbrs is awesome!!

mingboo
04-24-12, 03:36 AM
i like this game! the animated pets are cute and their antics r fun to watch. The stragetic aspect makes the game interesting..deciding which pets to have, what fun rooms to build and how many stairs u need..kinda like deciding wat to cook and how many seating in RS and BS. And receiving daily max of 20 gems as gifts from nbrs is awesome!!

is your xp bar still going at 24??

mingboo
04-24-12, 03:37 AM
i mean level 24?

floramina
04-24-12, 04:42 AM
yes the xp bar is still moving at level 24..but no new items unlocked since level 12...

kattybell
04-24-12, 04:54 AM
I just downloaded, seems ok for now.

sourlicorice2
04-24-12, 08:27 AM
Boring... Nothing to do at all as far as I can see so far. Missing all the elements that make the other games fun. It's just a tower-building clone with Pet Shop elements thrown in. Nothing innovative or new. :-(

I agree.......

Limaxa
04-24-12, 11:23 AM
I don't know.. Started playing and thought it's much better than other pet Hotel games.. Maybe a bit too boring..

driftboutique
04-24-12, 11:31 AM
TL has the habit of releasing new stuff stages by stages...so it is not surprising

Oh, I didn't think it was surprising. Just pointing out why pinkster doesn't have it.

ccane77
04-24-12, 11:58 AM
I wish it was easier to navigate to when returning tips/parties. Once you are in someone place I have to go back to my place and then menu then newsstand. Too many steps to return tips. Maybe someone knows a shortcut I am not aware of.

kooky panda
04-24-12, 12:09 PM
I wish it was easier to navigate to when returning tips/parties. Once you are in someone place I have to go back to my place and then menu then newsstand. Too many steps to return tips. Maybe someone knows a shortcut I am not aware of.
I could not find a shortcut either. It is a little bit of a pain. I will suggest over to see if they can maybe change this.

xSnowyOwlx
04-24-12, 01:22 PM
I don't care much for it at all. I have it and am checking it out, but I'm so annoyed that TL would rather work to become like ****py developers (this isn't the first pet hotel app) instead of making their original games better.
I still have the problem with coins earned being taken away. My apps are up-to-date and so is my iPod but I've been told by others that this glitch was fixed. Well, it wasn't for me and it is so irritating.

TL is working hard to make themselves look like other app developers, what ever happened to being unique?
So we got 50 gems, so what? There's no way to earn gems, is there? The animals move into other animal's rooms which is so annoying. I don't know about you, but have you ever wandered into someone else's hotel room?
I don't find it cute, and it doesn't fit with the rest of TL's games. They're just copying.

xSnowyOwlx
04-24-12, 01:22 PM
I could not find a shortcut either. It is a little bit of a pain. I will suggest over to see if they can maybe change this.

There's a social button in the lower right corner when visiting someone's place. I didn't have any trouble at all.

ccane77
04-24-12, 01:26 PM
There's a social button in the lower right corner when visiting someone's place. I didn't have any trouble at all.

I meant going back to the newsfeed to tip non neighbors. I see what you mean about the social button. :)

lizzle1701
04-24-12, 01:48 PM
It's cute, but there aren't enough interactive things to do (e.g. Cooking in BS and RS, moving things around, etc). If I could decorate each room individually, that would make it more fun and set it apart from other pet hotel games.

Yellowstone67
04-24-12, 01:54 PM
I cant get it on a kindle fire

beertjeanita
04-24-12, 02:01 PM
One very big plus is that you can give free GEMS to your neighbors......
If anyone will add me my iD beertjeanita

sehana
04-24-12, 02:08 PM
One very big plus is that you can give free GEMS to your neighbors......
If anyone will add me my iD beertjeanita
I think that was a smart idea to have gems as gifts. since the game is really basic (as in 'like the rest'), the gifting of gems has a slight advantage, IMO. :)

added BTW. (from Sehana Resort and Dynasty Suites, both me)

Rachael98
04-24-12, 02:14 PM
Love it.
Especially the gems.

I did notice a slight similarity to a Shark Party game though:p.

flytothestars
04-24-12, 02:52 PM
I'm really hoping for a hotel story for humans (more realistic) or a home story in the future.

mingboo
04-24-12, 03:44 PM
I still think that expansion take too long! I need to wait for two days for my latest expansion!

mingboo
04-24-12, 03:48 PM
Guys, remember to tap on the "thoughts" of your pets! You will be rewarded for coins(different amount depending on your level) if you send them to the fun rooms! I am on level 17 and I get 1,200 coins everytime I send them to the fun room!
Thoughts: disco ball, miso soup, bed, playground....

mingboo
04-24-12, 03:51 PM
Coins earning is slow unless you keep sending pets to fun room. "thought" appear every 40 to 60 secs!

mingboo
04-24-12, 03:53 PM
Wonder when are we getting a sub forum for pet hotel story!

sparks229
04-24-12, 03:59 PM
I think that was a smart idea to have gems as gifts. since the game is really basic (as in 'like the rest'), the gifting of gems has a slight advantage, IMO. :)

added BTW. (from Sehana Resort and Dynasty Suites, both me)

Can I add you??? I just started

kooky panda
04-24-12, 04:09 PM
Wonder when are we getting a sub forum for pet hotel story!

Hopefully it will up today or tomorrow.

ariesblu
04-25-12, 02:14 AM
I can't participate in the poll sorry.

floramina
04-25-12, 04:23 AM

You dont have to return to your place. After tipping, click on the Social icon..then click on the blue arrow at the top left corner of the Social pop up screen..this will bring u to news via main screen. The number of steps are the same but it is easier to navigate the menu screen rather than going all over the place. Hope this helps...until we get a better way from TL developers 

Sandys0
04-25-12, 12:22 PM
I like it and find it original i like the fact that animals get along and the fact that you can gisft gems to help out cause at one point your going to have to by but it helps. :) i already have quite a few very nice neigbours and i also like the fact that when someone partys with you animal you can colect right away and not wait for the money to acumulate like in pps or zs2. :)

shakiba
04-25-12, 12:23 PM
I dont know if i want to play this game. not only im busy playing 3 other TL games which is enough for me), but it doesnt seem to grab my attention.
I'll think about it.

kooky panda
04-25-12, 12:27 PM
I like that you can change the pet's names. I need a boxer added so I can put my babies name in my game. lol

Rachael98
04-25-12, 12:33 PM
I like that you can change the pet's names. I need a boxer added so I can put my babies name in my game. lol

I have a pony called Storm, and one called Eight.
A penguin called Daojin, a pony called Magma and one called Norman etc etc etc:D

Sandys0
04-25-12, 12:33 PM
Lol i know i like it too. It's fun. :)
Can anyone answer me how many gifts can we get per day? I seam to only get like 15 more or less is this accurate?
thanks

kooky panda
04-25-12, 01:14 PM
Can anyone answer me how many gifts can we get per day? I seam to only get like 15 more or less is this accurate?
thanks
we should get 20 but there is an issue with ppl sending gifts. This has been reported.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27659-Pet-Hotel-Gifting-bug-Neighbors-appear-as-gifted-when-they-weren-t.

sparks229
04-25-12, 01:52 PM
I'm naming my next pet Choco and then it's soulmate will be Chips. Then they'll have a baby called COOKIE!!!!!! I like how you can gift gems :D

driftboutique
04-25-12, 01:59 PM
I'm really hoping for a hotel story for humans (more realistic) or a home story in the future.

Could not agree more! I'm playing a non-TL game now that is kind of like a home story. It's a fun concept but I know TL would make a better looking game with a more familiar interaction model.

sehana
04-25-12, 02:27 PM
Could not agree more! I'm playing a non-TL game now that is kind of like a home story. It's a fun concept but I know TL would make a better looking game with a more familiar interaction model.
Think i know what home app u are referring to.
Although some non-TL apps have things that I do like, sometimes TL's choice of colors are far better than others. I tried a couple other 'fashion' games and really the colors seem real bland.
One of the reasons I prefer TL games over similar games. :)

xSnowyOwlx
04-25-12, 04:46 PM
I meant going back to the newsfeed to tip non neighbors. I see what you mean about the social button. :)

You can do that through the social button. Just tap it, in the upper left corner there's a "back" arrow and that takes you right to the menu so you can get to the News Feed. Sure, it's an extra step but at least you don't have to go all the way home.

mingboo
04-25-12, 05:43 PM
thanks

Like all TL games, you can have 20 gifts and 20 requests! Keep checking back!

mingboo
04-25-12, 05:45 PM
Just hoping that expansion is less time consuming! I had more than 700,000 coins waiting for my expansion to be completed! Have another 11 hours to go and I will probably have more than that in that time!

sparks229
04-25-12, 05:48 PM
Just hoping that expansion is less time consuming! I had more than 700,000 coins waiting for my expansion to be completed! Have another 11 hours to go and I will probably have more than that in that time!

Yeah I wish expansions didn't take so long. My expansion is taking 8 hours. And there's more to come.....

floramina
04-25-12, 07:00 PM
just started building on my 16th section of my hotel. it costs 1,000,000 and 16 reservations. will take 2 days to complete. it looks like i can build to a 7 x 5 hotel..will let u know if i can go bigger.

jellybelly2001
04-25-12, 07:04 PM
Yeah I wish expansions didn't take so long. My expansion is taking 8 hours. And there's more to come.....

Same point as you 4 more hours!

megatastic_2
04-25-12, 07:07 PM
Just downloaded it, reached level 3 and I love it so far! It's so cute! I'll deffinitely be playing this a lot. :)

PinkStarbelly
04-25-12, 07:30 PM
I don't love it yet but it's definitely worth a trial time IMO. Definitely a lot more appealing compared to Pet Shop Story. Tye only major flaw for my until now is that it's too hard to access my own wall .. Especially while tipping ..

cupcakes4cece
04-25-12, 08:38 PM
only major flaw for my until now is that it's too hard to access my own wall .. Especially while tipping ..

Yes! I can't believe it's laid out in such a way that you can't quickly access your own wall to reach the people who visited you. What a huge flaw in the design.

sparks229
04-25-12, 09:06 PM
Well you can. But it's a long process compared to the other games. If you click "social", you can go back. Then you can click "overview" and then see your wall. Like I said, longer process.

driftboutique
04-25-12, 09:13 PM
So, I'm surprising myself, but I think I really like it!

mingboo
04-26-12, 04:27 AM
Not bad for a day one bonus:
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/mingboo/f4410fbc.jpg

mingboo
04-26-12, 04:29 AM
Yes! I can't believe it's laid out in such a way that you can't quickly access your own wall to reach the people who visited you. What a huge flaw in the design.

I agree but this game is only new!! Give them so time to fix it...

mingboo
04-26-12, 04:36 AM
since TL change the gems gifting sytem to three a day. it is a good idea to start collecting constructables to build your room. i think ramen stand need 10 wall papers and 10 floorboard. i will update you guys again when i am able to build the rest... still have another 10 minutes to go for my expansion to be complete...wait two days for it to complete...i still hope that the expansion will not take that long... and it is not cheap. my last expansion cost 375,000 coins.

Sandys0
04-26-12, 04:41 AM
since TL change the gems gifting sytem to three a day. it is a good idea to start collecting constructables to build your room. i think ramen stand need 10 wall papers and 10 floorboard. i will update you guys again when i am able to build the rest... still have another 10 minutes to go for my expansion to be complete...wait two days for it to complete...i still hope that the expansion will not take that long... and it is not cheap. my last expansion cost 375,000 coins.
Hi Mingboo, I'm not sure where you are but here is morning so... Good morning. So is that the reason i did not get any gems today? I only got constructables. Thanks :)

mushroom79
04-26-12, 06:25 AM
What is the current cap level for this game?
Do the babies get sick if kept in the nursery for too long?

mingboo
04-26-12, 07:04 AM
What is the current cap level for this game?
Do the babies get sick if kept in the nursery for too long?

They will run away!
Not sure of the highest cap level! Got a nbr on 25 and xp bar is still moving! Maybe it is 40 like pet shop! Maybe kooky or GG will know!

mingboo
04-26-12, 07:07 AM
Sorry I do not know about baby, I lost a soulmate because it ran away...I tried to catch it but that pony is too fast for me! LOL anyway, I think you will still lose your baby!

mingboo
04-26-12, 07:09 AM
Hi Mingboo, I'm not sure where you are but here is morning so... Good morning. So is that the reason i did not get any gems today? I only got constructables. Thanks :)

I am on Australia and it is ten past midnight (Friday) here... TGIF!!!! LOL

mingboo
04-26-12, 07:10 AM
By the way, I only get 4 gems do far today!

mushroom79
04-27-12, 10:39 PM
thanks mingboo for answering my qn! yes, my penguin soulmate eloped cos of the bug as I could not place it! ok, at least they don't get sick and we need to spend gems to heal it or 'abandon it". Abandon sounds terrible! sick pet as well. Running away doesnt sound so bad. Maybe it is happier out there,

dernhelm
04-28-12, 05:10 PM
Not my favorite tl game, but I like it better than zoo or pet shop.