PDA

View Full Version : Neighbot water counts

Unregistered
06-14-10, 08:46 AM
I have a lot of neighbors (nearly 60 at last count). Every day, I go to my neighbors' farms and try to water their plants. Some times I succeed, and other times there's nothing to water. The problem is that I don't remember who I watered and who I didn't, so later in the day, I visit them all again, many times unnecessarily.

It would be really cool if at the beginning of a new day, I could see all my neighbors and the water available to give them. At first, this would show 10 per neighbor. If I visited and watered completely, that neighbor would show 0 water available. If I only found a few spots to water, it would show less than 10, etc.

This way I could go to my neighbor list and know who I'd watered, and who I hadn't. It would reduce the time I waste visiting watered neighbors. It would reduce the server load, as I (and presumably others) for the same reason - fewer visits that produce nothing for anyone.

Please consider adding a water count to the neighbors display.

Thanks.

= PassinThru

Unregistered
06-15-10, 02:32 AM
I have a lot of neighbors (nearly 60 at last count). Every day, I go to my neighbors' farms and try to water their plants. Some times I succeed, and other times there's nothing to water. The problem is that I don't remember who I watered and who I didn't, so later in the day, I visit them all again, many times unnecessarily.

It would be really cool if at the beginning of a new day, I could see all my neighbors and the water available to give them. At first, this would show 10 per neighbor. If I visited and watered completely, that neighbor would show 0 water available. If I only found a few spots to water, it would show less than 10, etc.

This way I could go to my neighbor list and know who I'd watered, and who I hadn't. It would reduce the time I waste visiting watered neighbors. It would reduce the server load, as I (and presumably others) for the same reason - fewer visits that produce nothing for anyone.

Please consider adding a water count to the neighbors display.

Thanks.

= PassinThru

This would really be a great improvement.