PDA

View Full Version : Question on reporting abuse process

DAmanding
04-23-12, 02:29 PM
I know discussing someone you want banned from posting isn't appropriate for the forum, I just have a question about the process. I know to report to the support email address and include screenshots. However I don't have a screenshot of one key element and it has been deleted. Can TL still see a post that was deleted from their end?

greygull
04-23-12, 02:51 PM
I'm not sure. But if you can remember it, just type in the email.

Rachael98
04-23-12, 03:05 PM
Even if not easily, TL have good software so I'd be pretty sure they could recover it if they needed to

kooky panda
04-23-12, 03:52 PM
Yes support can see posts on the walls, even though they have been deleted.
Try and give them a date of when the post was made.

ilikepups
04-28-12, 05:12 PM
So I um took a shot of the bully and want 2 report her Wat do I do now?

pinkster73
04-28-12, 05:15 PM

I find this very creepy.

kooky panda
04-28-12, 05:28 PM
So I um took a shot of the bully and want 2 report her Wat do I do now?
email support@teamlava.com give them your storm Id, the game the other persons game name.

mattyboo1
04-28-12, 06:36 PM
Email support@teamlava.com if you have ANY PROBlems

sparks229
04-28-12, 08:12 PM
I find this very creepy.

Don't we all?

mingboo
04-29-12, 05:12 AM
Don't we all?

There is nothing much we can do to stop a total ban on abusive players. If TL ban them on one device, they will use another device. A lot of ppl have more than one devices anyway!

kooky panda
04-29-12, 08:11 AM
I know discussing someone you want banned from posting isn't appropriate for the forum, I just have a question about the process. I know to report to the support email address and include screenshots. However I don't have a screenshot of one key element and it has been deleted. Can TL still see a post that was deleted from their end?

Locking thread since discussing in game harrassment is not forum appropriate and OPs question has been answered.