atlantisonearth
04-23-12, 09:19 AM
What did you dream last night?

pinkster73
04-23-12, 09:20 AM
I can't remember.

kattybell
04-23-12, 09:20 AM
Nothing, but I do have weird dreams.. lol. If I don't write them down I forget them.

EricasYummys
04-23-12, 09:27 AM
I had several dreams. A few of them were about those who found a way to get free gems

Ic3e
04-23-12, 10:41 AM
I don't believe in 2012 but...

The Earth was s****ed and I literally mean s****ed by a giant meteor. The impact was so great the Earth spun uncontrolably. I was at my home at the time and when the Earth started spinning, I was forced in to my refridgerator and was kept frozen for 500 years along with my iTouch and a few other stuff layin around. When I dug myself out of my frozen capsule I was surprised to see Earth hasn't changed very much. The only changes were that names and objects were mixed up. I met a guy about 2 years or so older than me and he explained to me about what happened these last 500 years. There had been 2 World Wars immediately after the impact of the meteor. Also everyone on Earth after the Earth stopped spinning rapidly had aquired amnesia and therefore many families were disbanneded and countries had been renamed. England was now known as, Negand. France, Fechence. USA(America), Novericash. Germany, Pruben. China, Hulana. Japan, Joo-Ahn. Italy, Tabbilia.

I was really confused about this dream to be honest because after the long explaination about the past 500 years I found my brother at a police station claiming he was from the past. Then it flashed forward to me and him correcting the world and making it to its original ways from 500 years before. We convinced most countries like Italy, Spain, Sweden, America, Canada, etc. to change to their original names but others were very stubborn, like Turkey (Persokla), Ireland (Yrelae), and Egypt (Fregorge).

I know this dream is pretty far-fetched but....it is a dream right?

Ic3e
04-23-12, 10:42 AM
*s c r a p e d

Ic3e
04-23-12, 10:44 AM
Oh and I show people of the future the ways of the past!!! OOOOOOOOH!!!!!! I showed them a how to use a pencil and they went berserk. I showed them a lot of things too. Like our advanced technology.

Branston73
04-23-12, 10:45 AM
Wow! What an interesting dream!

shakiba
04-23-12, 08:04 PM
I love dreams!! I just love all those interesting facts out there. This year I did a research on this topic, and I remember that u forget 90% of your dream after 10 mins when u wake up. Its weird. :p

pinkster73
04-23-12, 08:07 PM
I think when people tell other people their dreams most of it is made up fantasy.

jellybelly2001
04-23-12, 08:09 PM
Just woke up I dozed off for like five minutes I figured out matrix by pdsting on someone's wall and then tipping

lylahmae
04-23-12, 09:10 PM
I recently dreamed about being exhausted which amounted to the worst morning ever!!

pinksugar800
04-23-12, 11:27 PM
Go to: dreammoods.com!! I use it to figure out the meaning of my dreams! It's really good! Just type a colour or what u saw in the dream in the box and click the button, it gives you a really good meaning:)

pinkster73
04-24-12, 07:59 AM
Go to: dreammoods.com!! I use it to figure out the meaning of my dreams! It's really good! Just type a colour or what u saw in the dream in the box and click the button, it gives you a really good meaning:)

I only dream in pink :)

sourlicorice2
04-24-12, 08:02 AM
I usually forget my dreams or most of it. I've had ones where my teeth fall out, or I can fly but only an inch off the ground. I never remember the whole dream just that my teeth were falling out etc.

sweetstuff525
04-24-12, 09:51 AM
I usually forget my dreams or most of it. I've had ones where my teeth fall out, or I can fly but only an inch off the ground. I never remember the whole dream just that my teeth were falling out etc.

omg i have the fallen teeth dream i hope it doesnt happen

Yellowstone67
04-24-12, 09:55 AM
I had a dream that I was sleeping. :P

viviansmo
04-24-12, 09:56 AM
ugh, I hate the teeth falling out dream. *shudder*

Yellowstone67
04-24-12, 09:59 AM
I had a dream I was being chased by werewolves in the hills. Then I ran to my old daycare and a kid lost his foot and I could see his bone. Then I slapped him in the face and woke up. The daycare is where I went when I was 9-11 yrs old. (Funny 911) I had that dream like a year ago though...

yanochka
04-24-12, 10:15 AM
I think when people tell other people their dreams most of it is made up fantasy.

Nothing wrong with that :D - especially considering my dream last night.....

sourlicorice2
04-24-12, 10:22 AM
ugh, I hate the teeth falling out dream. *shudder*

So do I. I always wake up and check my teeth (jk). I'd like the one where I was flying if only I could get up higher than an inch lol.

dalula
04-24-12, 03:54 PM
I hate how you can't scream in your dreams... once i was dreaming i was stuck in a volcano or something and i tried to scream for help but my voice didnt work in my dream :(

sparks229
04-24-12, 04:04 PM
I don't remember any of my dreams. I dreamt once I remembered that I was in cotton candy land. Is that weird??? :confused:

pinksugar800
04-24-12, 09:53 PM
LOL Pinkster!
I have dreams when I'm flying too!!!

pinksugar800
04-24-12, 09:55 PM
I only dream in pink :)

Pink
Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. Alternatively, the color implies immaturity or weakness, especially when it comes to love. Consider also the notion of getting "pink slipped". Pink is also the color for Breast Cancer Awareness.
If you dislike the color pink, then it may stem from issues of dependency or problems with your parents.

There ya go:-P

sparks229
04-24-12, 11:44 PM
Pink is for mature and grown men. And all girls :) so me!!!! :D

purpsandherb
04-25-12, 12:07 AM
It is always so hard for me to punch hard in my dreams! When i punck it goes in slow motion with resistance. Ive had like three punching dreams. Dont realy remember what im doinin the dream except when i wake i kno its a weird feeling ...

shakiba
04-25-12, 12:16 PM
Pink
Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. Alternatively, the color implies immaturity or weakness, especially when it comes to love. Consider also the notion of getting "pink slipped". Pink is also the color for Breast Cancer Awareness.
If you dislike the color pink, then it may stem from issues of dependency or problems with your parents.

There ya go:-P

How about blue? O: I'm really curious.

sissy8
04-25-12, 01:03 PM
sorry i have only naughty dreams so i can t tell:o:o:rolleyes::rolleyes:

viviansmo
04-25-12, 01:55 PM
I had a nightmare that the senior person on our team gave notice. Oh wait, that's real. :(

ariesblu
04-25-12, 02:20 PM
I always have the most random dreams. I've tried a couple times to keep a dream diary to have better recollections of dreams in the long term (my 10th grade world history teacher suggested it), but I've never stayed with it for a prolonged time. In my last dream, I remember waking my sister up because she usually gets up before me to go to work. And I also had a dream about a co-worker.

shakiba
04-25-12, 02:54 PM
You can only dream about people you have seen before in your life (even once). Therefore, you cannot dream about a person you havent before. That's how your brain works during dreams.

pinksugar800
04-26-12, 03:36 AM
How about blue? O: I'm really curious.

Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Alternatively, the color blue may also be a metaphor for "being blue" and feeling sad.

If you are wearing light blue in your dream, then it symbolizes your creativity. You like to pace yourself in whatever you are doing.

pinksugar800
04-26-12, 03:37 AM
You can only dream about people you have seen before in your life (even once). Therefore, you cannot dream about a person you havent before. That's how your brain works during dreams.

Yeah! Even if you have seen them as a baby and you don't remember!!! It's amazing isn't it:)

pinksugar800
04-26-12, 03:39 AM
I always have the most random dreams. I've tried a couple times to keep a dream diary to have better recollections of dreams in the long term (my 10th grade world history teacher suggested it), but I've never stayed with it for a prolonged time. In my last dream, I remember waking my sister up because she usually gets up before me to go to work. And I also had a dream about a co-worker.

LOL****************

Coworker
To see your coworkers in your dream, highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles and competitive nature. If the coworkers in your dream are not your actual coworkers, then they may pertain to some psychological business that you need to work on. Work-related dreams can also often be linked to stress at work.

To dream that you are training someone to take your place suggests that you are moving toward deeper inner development. You are leaving behind old attitudes and are looking toward the future.

jumphigh128
04-29-12, 07:05 AM
I don't have dreams now......but once, a few months ago, I had a dream where me, my mom, and my sister were eating at a picnic with all these other people, then suddenly, they all turned into red eyed vampires, so we ran away, and we came to a small clearing with a little forest, and my mom and sister kept on running, I forgot why, and told me to hide, but by then the vampires were already here, so I just ducked my head down and cowered, telling myself, they won't find you, they won't find you, but they did......and then I woke up. I was pinching myself like crazy when they found me-I actually woke myself up.phew!

shakiba
04-29-12, 08:36 AM
Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Alternatively, the color blue may also be a metaphor for "being blue" and feeling sad.

If you are wearing light blue in your dream, then it symbolizes your creativity. You like to pace yourself in whatever you are doing.

Wow thats sooo true. Not only blue is my favorite color, but I am actually a honest, loyalty person. Does it count if i'm wearing light blue right now, instead of wearing it in my dream?

And thanks!! :)

sourlicorice2
04-29-12, 10:48 AM
Ive had dreams where I know I'm dreaming in my dream so I try to control it and make things happen in my dream that I want to happen. Never works though.

Ic3e
04-29-12, 10:55 AM
Ive had dreams where I know I'm dreaming in my dream so I try to control it and make things happen in my dream that I want to happen. Never works though.

That's an out of body experience. Scary experience as a lot of people say.

sourlicorice2
04-29-12, 11:19 AM
That's an out of body experience. Scary experience as a lot of people say.

No it was only a dream I was having. I knew in my dream I was dreaming. It wasn't an out of body experience. It was me in the dream though cant remember the dream now.

kooky panda
04-29-12, 11:51 AM
If I have had reallllllly good dreams, and when I wake up I am trying to get back to sleep to finish the dream.

pulidancer96
04-29-12, 12:33 PM
I have dreams about yo gabba gabba and talking I think American girl dolls that are evil.

sparks229
04-29-12, 01:57 PM
I recently had a dream that there was this really evil guy. Then this other person comes in and says "I'm surprised he hasn't caused enough trouble to create an earthquake"

That same day an earthquake happened. It freaked me out.

ThorVII
04-29-12, 06:35 PM
I have never had a dream

ariesblu
04-29-12, 06:43 PM
Coworker
To see your coworkers in your dream, highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles and competitive nature. If the coworkers in your dream are not your actual coworkers, then they may pertain to some psychological business that you need to work on. Work-related dreams can also often be linked to stress at work.

To dream that you are training someone to take your place suggests that you are moving toward deeper inner development. You are leaving behind old attitudes and are looking toward the future.

Wow thank you so much. :D It's funny because we had just had a conversation about ambition and advancement, and he's a SUPER supportive guy.

ariesblu
04-29-12, 06:44 PM
I have never had a dream
Wow what a shame :(.

pinksugar800
04-30-12, 03:25 AM
I don't have dreams now......but once, a few months ago, I had a dream where me, my mom, and my sister were eating at a picnic with all these other people, then suddenly, they all turned into red eyed vampires, so we ran away, and we came to a small clearing with a little forest, and my mom and sister kept on running, I forgot why, and told me to hide, but by then the vampires were already here, so I just ducked my head down and cowered, telling myself, they won't find you, they won't find you, but they did......and then I woke up. I was pinching myself like crazy when they found me-I actually woke myself up.phew!

Vampire
Sorry there's only one line, the rest is innapropiete

To dream that you are a vampire signifies that you are sucking in the life energy of others for your own selfish benefit.

pinksugar800
04-30-12, 03:26 AM
I have never had a dream

Yeah you have!

pinksugar800
04-30-12, 03:30 AM
I have dreams about yo gabba gabba and talking I think American girl dolls that are evil.

Doll
To dream that a doll comes to life signifies your desires to be someone else and escape from your present problems and responsibilities. The doll serves as a means to act out your wishes.
To see a doll in your dream symbolizes childhood innocence and light-hearted fun. The dream may also be a metaphor for someone that you call or refer to as "doll".
To dream that you are playing with a doll represents a lack of communication between your conscious and subconscious mind.
Just look up "doll" on the website dreammoods.com-some lines are not appropiate for fourms;)

pinksugar800
04-30-12, 03:34 AM
If I have had reallllllly good dreams, and when I wake up I am trying to get back to sleep to finish the dream.

LOL!! I do the same!! I really hate it when something good is gonna happen & someone or something wakes you up!!!

I also hate it when something great happend in ur dream & u wake up & it's not true:(

purpsandherb
04-30-12, 05:38 AM
Ive had repeated dreams of bein in my home town on the main road and the only way i can describe the dream is catastrophy! There is usually some objects of somesort falling out of the sky. The colors vary. It jus leaves me with the feeling of bein scared and alone. In the dreams sometimes i end up in my house we moved to , live n now...

ilovemycherry
05-22-13, 01:53 PM
I dreamt that I was on the jungle being chased by a heard of elephants then I fell over and woke up to find my cat sitting on me =) really weird dream I know

Christiana12345
05-25-13, 08:09 PM
Winning a Grammy award that had a genie it in. Then the genie took me to Kelly clarkson's house in South Pole. then Miley Cyrus sang a song about Selena Gomez and TaylorSwift fans bullying her. Then she invited to me to go to LA. then Taylor got mad at Miley and then invited me backstage for her Red Tour. Then Justin Bieber stuck out a tounge to reply to Taylor when she stuck a tounge at Selena Gomez and Justin kissed. Lol u should watch that on YouTube.

purple ant flavor.:D
Did you ever try purple ant ice cream?:p

ccynthiiaa
08-08-13, 07:35 AM
I dreamed about zombies

ccynthiiaa
08-08-13, 04:44 PM
I have has the fallen tooth dream too!

mrarfan
08-08-13, 08:12 PM
I dream about I hack Dragon Story and I have 99999999 Gold,Coins and Food!
I just buy all the dragons and feed them to LV10! Pretty awesome!
I also dream about I became a Community Manager or Moderator in TL! O.o
When I woke up....I straight away open my DS app and thought it was real but it was just a dream! :P

jellypie200
08-14-13, 02:23 PM
I dreamed I was getting eaten by a.........
COOKIE! Jk