PDA

View Full Version : To many gem items!!!!

markersable
04-23-12, 03:47 AM
It's like every new item they bring into restaurant story now is starting to cost nothing but gems!!! The prettiest items cost gems, and in not talking about 1 or 2, I'm talking 10 or 15. I know why they do that, but it's just getting out of control now!!!! Also that crazy thing they do when the tables cost money and the chairs cost gems.....ANNOYING!!

beertjeanita
04-23-12, 06:51 AM
It is absurd how many gems some things Cost......
For the tables who you can buy for coins it is an idea to combine them with a color that is in it.It is not THE Same but OK.
(hope you understand what i mean)

ultrafrog
04-23-12, 08:43 AM
The table chair and gem coin pairing is done on purpose obviously. If you want the matching set you have to pay gems to do so. And yes, the gem costs really limit your decoration options, especially when you have a very large restaurant. Most people seem to resort to separating their restaurant into themed zones to get around that.

yupiyupigumgum
04-23-12, 09:28 AM
Now, TL packed all the cute things in mystery box which cost gems. At least in RS and BS they still give us a chance to collect gems without buying. Not like in PSS or ZS2 .

max12add
04-23-12, 04:16 PM
Lots of people buying gems and using the gems for the cool or neat stuff. I say...STOP buying gems till Team Lava makes changes in a cheaper way to use gems. I for one don't use my gems that cost anything over 24. With that said...DON'T OPEN the gift boxes either. Chances are you'll be stuck with a repeat or an item that you won't like. Waist of 24 gems if you ask me. Don't fall for it. Complain! Complain! Complain! They should let us decide by a selection of a menu with the items we want to get. I'll post a thread about this.

meiyan83
04-23-12, 04:58 PM
Lots of people buying gems and using the gems for the cool or neat stuff. I say...STOP buying gems till Team Lava makes changes in a cheaper way to use gems. I for one don't use my gems that cost anything over 24. With that said...DON'T OPEN the gift boxes either. Chances are you'll be stuck with a repeat or an item that you won't like. Waist of 24 gems if you ask me. Don't fall for it. Complain! Complain! Complain! They should let us decide by a selection of a menu with the items we want to get. I'll post a thread about this.

I really hope they will take ur suggestion but i doubt it.. Their purpose is still to earn $$ fm players :(

mingboo
04-24-12, 02:24 AM

why not try the new PET HOTEL STORY??? you get FREE GEMS everyday... you get to gift your nbrs GEMS!!

max12add
04-24-12, 11:33 AM
They continue to do this because people buy them. I don't fall into this trap anymore. Too expensive and the boxes are a trap. Don't open any boxes or you'll be stuck with multiple items and more than likely...it will be something you won't like. Vote on a change.