PDA

View Full Version : Floral Bouquet

savage_mel
04-22-12, 10:35 PM
Ok, so what do I have to do to complete the floral bouquet collectible? I understand that you recieve collectibles for this category by purchasing from the store. Well I have been playing this game since October and purchached many many items. I redecorate frequently and have even bought gem items. Still, I have only recieved 2 flowers towards the set. I have completed all the other collectibles quite a few times. Also, I have noticed some of my neighbors have more than one of the flower bouquet rewards in their bakery. So, why can't I even complete it once??

moda999
04-22-12, 11:58 PM
Good question and you are not alone! The drop rate has been lowered for all collectibles meaning they are much harder to get.

savage_mel
04-23-12, 08:55 PM
So far my question has gone unanswered. I would really like a response from a TL staff member. And not just the generic "some collectibles are more rare than others" response. I am aware of that but I have been playing since Oct and am level 83 and have only received 2 out of the 4 for the set. And it appears that I am not alone. I'm sure we would all appreciate a response.

driftboutique
04-23-12, 08:59 PM
In my experience, this is the hardest set to get. First of all, the flowers drop only when purchasing wall decor. For people beyond the earliest levels, you pretty much have to buy wall decor with the intent of getting collectibles to have any chance of receiving one.

Before the collectible drop rate was lowered, I bought and sold wall clocks in a frenzy to try to get some roses (I really wanted four for my design). I finally gave up after two. The other collectibles I have dozens of. So I think this really is the rarest set.

angeleyes17
04-29-12, 10:10 AM
I earned two of the flowers by purchasing just a few sheets of the Meadow wallpaper... and one from purchasing flowers... still lost on the last flower needed to earn the collectable.

shakiba
04-29-12, 11:30 AM
I havent even got one flower and i've been playing for almost a year.

catgirl477
04-30-12, 09:17 PM
The only way to earn flowers is to buy wall paper and decor, but there is higher chance of getting them with paper

creeturous
04-30-12, 10:22 PM
Every time they release a new wallpaper for coin purchase, I buy it for all my walls just to try and get all the floral collectibles. I haven't completed it yet in BS but I actually just completed two floral collectible sets in RS, what a surprise (o__O)!

pixelslave
05-02-12, 05:05 PM
I have about 4 dozen rose trophies. Here's how I got them: As soon as the collectibles started I used every coin I had filling my walls with cheap pictures, selling them and starting again. I baked thousands of brownies for the cash prizes and used that money, too. Even then the roses were glitchy, since sometimes a rose would drop, then disappear. Each trophy cost me about $100,000-$300,000 and took about an hour to get. I tried it with lots of different wall decor items and my sense of it is that cost or type of item makes no difference.

After the rate change it took about a million coins to get one rose and way more hours than I was willing to spend. If you're thinking "I have two of this flower and three of that one, why no rose?" Think again. You will get hundreds of other flowers to each rose. The ratio is, at best, 50 to 1. For example, I have thousands the other three flower types.

Of course you could just get lucky, but my advice is don't waste your time and money chasing this reward.

(The roses are all on my floor now if you want to see them. Just invite my ID to get a visit button.)