PDA

View Full Version : Catalog Items Do Not Display Correctly

ariesblu
04-22-12, 12:52 AM
Fashion story 1.3.7.03

Android 2.3.3

Issue: When selecting new clothing for the catalog, the catalog does not fit three outfits in the screen as it should. Case in point:

kooky panda
04-22-12, 08:03 AM
I have sent this over to the CMs. I checked and kindle fire and IOS seems okay.
Try exiting out of the game to see if this corrects the display.

ariesblu
04-23-12, 12:59 PM
Unfortunately that never played a factor in fixing the problem.

DaojinWildfire
04-24-12, 04:38 PM
Unfortunately that never played a factor in fixing the problem.
Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please try reinstalling the game. These catalogs appear fine on all 3 devices I have tested (iOS, Android, Kindle File). Does this issue occur 100% of the time or just occasionally?

ariesblu
04-25-12, 01:56 AM
It occasionally appears. After reinstalling again, it seems to be gone for the moment.

DaojinWildfire
04-25-12, 04:40 PM
It occasionally appears. After reinstalling again, it seems to be gone for the moment.
Occasionally ... hmmmm. Can you give me a rough estimate of how many times you run into this issue in a day?

jojopeanut
04-25-12, 04:44 PM
Mine looks like this two I just got anew phone so I thought maybe it was normal to look this way. maybe cause my phone screen is larger? Anway dosen't bother me.

ariesblu
04-25-12, 05:06 PM
Occasionally ... hmmmm. Can you give me a rough estimate of how many times you run into this issue in a day?
With this case it lasted a couple of days (I believe 4-5); I've noticed it off and on for the past two months, but it never lasted as long as the most recent occurrence.