PDA

View Full Version : STILL no 30 percent sale!

mamareader02
04-22-12, 06:57 AM
Am I the only one still not receiving the 30 percent sale?!

mattyboo1
04-22-12, 11:15 AM
Well I have 30% in restaurant story I have it in fashion a lot too I also get 20% sales a lot too

mamareader02
04-22-12, 12:24 PM
Sorry, but I want to know if other people aren't getting the sales, because I already know lots of players receive them almost daily

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-22-12, 01:17 PM
I think it has something to do with how often you buy gems. I have never bought them and have that 30% sale thing ALL the time. Maybe they think you will buy them anyway. And I know you probably didn't want to know that. But just wanted to chime in. lol. Hope you get the offer soon.

mamareader02
04-22-12, 04:20 PM
Lol, thanks! I do buy gems almost every time I had the 20 percent sale, so maybe that's it( even though they say the sales are random). My friend never bought gems until she got the 30% sale, now she gets the offer all the time( won't tell me in fear of driving me crazy), she gets them almost every day on most of the TL games we both play!but I haven't bought gems for restaurant or bakery since Christmas, haven't had the offer there either, just want it on fashion.

nmishii
04-22-12, 04:34 PM
Like SmokeyMtnGirl, I have not bought gems and I get the 30% sale all the time on all my games.

krystinaht
04-22-12, 08:17 PM
My friend constantly gets 30%... I've only ever gotten20%... I feel so *****ed!Also.. I think if you've been a 4star for more than 4 days in a row.. they should award you with like 5 gems or something..first off it shows dedication... secondly,EVERYTHING worth using is gem item only... really limits you and takes the fun out.. let's see spend $9 on gas/food or $9 on a game you don't benefit from?

mamareader02
04-23-12, 07:25 AM
Well, I think all the money I've set aside to buy gems is gonna get me and nice big coach bag, since TL doesn't want my money, cause unless I get that sale, I'm not gonna be the unlucky one to pay full price while everyone else enjoys 30% off! Their "random sales" aren't a good way to keep the people who spend money all the time on gems happy

sweetstuff525
04-23-12, 07:36 AM
Well, I think all the money I've set aside to buy gems is gonna get me and nice big coach bag, since TL doesn't want my money, cause unless I get that sale, I'm not gonna be the unlucky one to pay full price while everyone else enjoys 30% off! Their "random sales" aren't a good way to keep the people who spend money all the time on gems happy

You are. Better of buying your bag you can use feel it and you can't touch pixel art

mamareader02
04-23-12, 07:42 AM
I think so too, and it's the big pretty new poppy bag!:)that would've been a lot of money goin to TL, crazy now that I think about it,gem price= big coach bag, makes u think about gem prices a little more realistic!

1_kiki_1
04-23-12, 11:57 PM
Am I the only one still not receiving the 30 percent sale?!

Not to get you even more upset, but some players get 40% off gems, unfotunately I'm not one of them (don't get 30% off either)

mingboo
04-24-12, 03:31 AM
I think so too, and it's the big pretty new poppy bag!:)that would've been a lot of money goin to TL, crazy now that I think about it,gem price= big coach bag, makes u think about gem prices a little more realistic!

i will take the coach bag though...LOL

mingboo
04-24-12, 03:31 AM
Not to get you even more upset, but some players get 40% off gems, unfotunately I'm not one of them (don't get 30% off either)

40% off?????????? i want that as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetstuff525
04-24-12, 05:29 AM
I haven't gotten the 40 percent either ever I get the 30 and 20

mamareader02
04-24-12, 07:24 AM
Are u kidding me?!! I don't even get the 20% anymore! would love to be on TL's priority gamers list, I seem to be in the trash in! And please spare me the " it's random" , random my foot!its ok, they're just upsetting someone who loves to buy the big package! Yes, that big pretty coach bag ( the new blue handled with violet lining) is mine Thursday!!

AuntyRose32
04-24-12, 10:40 AM
I used to get the 20% sale every week and i have always bought gems using that sale, but for the last month or so I have only got the 10%! I will never buy gems at 10% off, to me that's as good as no sale. I have never got the 30% sale. One of my neighbours gets the 30% sale a couple of times a week, every week! She does buy gems. I am now just about out of gems. It just amazes me that TL cannot see that they are losing money with the randomness of these sales.

I want gems.....TL wants money.....So stop me if I'm crazy talking here but would it not make sense to give me a decent sale so I can get my gems and they can get my money? Just an idea TL....why not give it a whirl and send out the 30% sale to everyone, if you don't like all the money you get from doing this you can always go back to 20%. If I'm not mistaking didn't you make your first million dollar day on a 40% sale? TL you truly boggle my mind!