PDA

View Full Version : All my gems are gone!

minimink
04-22-12, 05:51 AM
Hi!

Yesterday i had 26 gems.

I worked hours to get them, and were saving them for a special item.

This morning i have ZERO, 0, nada (!!!) And I did NOT buy anything in the middle of the night!

And I have no one in my house who could have used them to buy something!

Nothing in the game has changed, except for that all my gems are gone!

What the {}happend? Has this happend to someone else?

I tried to re-install fashion story but it didn't help :(

What should I do? I really loved this game but now I feel so pissed of and sad..

Branston73
04-22-12, 06:05 AM
You could email TeamLava and tell them what happened.

kooky panda
04-22-12, 02:42 PM
Are you on android? There was a negative coin issue, but this had been fixed. If you are still experiencing it, email support@teamlava.com
so they can look into your game.

If you play on IOS(iphone, Ipad) make sure you are playing the valentine game, not the regular game.

mattyboo1
04-22-12, 02:48 PM
Kooky panda I think he means gems I did not know there was a negative coins issue but I've heard of it before you lost 26 gems email teamlava support

kooky panda
04-22-12, 02:53 PM
Kooky panda I think he means gems I did not know there was a negative coins issue but I've heard of it before you lost 26 gems email teamlava support

oops.. misread that one.. lol. I need to eat some dinner!!

support: support@teamlava.com

Jaliyah3
04-27-12, 11:50 AM
Hoi, ik heb gisteren ook bijna hetzelfde meegemaakt.
Ik kocht voor het eerst een I Tunes card van 15 euro, en zag gisteren de sales-aanbieding dus had meteen ingewisseld voor 105 gems, voor 10,99. Helaas kreeg ik maar 50 Gems, maar wel het volledige bedrag ingewisseld. Met het geld dat over was kon ik nog net 24 Gems kopen in de sale. Gelukkig zaten die er wel meteen bij dus had gisteravond 74 Gems.
Vanochtend bij het starten van mijn spel had ik opeens weer 50 Gems, zonder iets te hebben gekocht in de nacht! En zojuist (na werk) bij het opstarten van het spel weer 24 Gems verdwenen, en weer niets gekocht.
Ik heb nu nog maar 26 Gems over zonder nog iets te hebben aangekocht! Ik ben echt verbaasd en boos dat dit zomaar kan.
Help hoe krijg ik mijn totale 124 Gems weer terug?? Teamlava heb ik al gemaild, maar nog geen concreet antwoord. Ik wacht ook nog bericht van I Tunes af.

pinkster73
04-27-12, 11:55 AM
Translation:

Hi, yesterday I experienced almost the same. I bought the first one I Tunes card of 15 euros, and yesterday saw the sales offer so was immediately exchanged for 105 gems, for 10.99. Unfortunately I was only 50 Gems, but the full amount redeemed. With the money that was over I could buy just 24 Gems in the sale. Luckily there who do so immediately upon last night had 74 Gems. This morning when starting my game, I suddenly had another 50 Gems, without having bought something in the night! And just (after work) when you start the game again 24 Gems disappeared, and then bought nothing. I now have only 26 Gems on something without having purchased! I am really surprised and angry that this just may. Help how do I get my total 124 Gems back? Team Lava I've emailed, but no concrete answer. I wait even notice I Tunes off.

greygull
04-27-12, 12:02 PM
Hoi, ik heb gisteren ook bijna hetzelfde meegemaakt.
Ik kocht voor het eerst een I Tunes card van 15 euro, en zag gisteren de sales-aanbieding dus had meteen ingewisseld voor 105 gems, voor 10,99. Helaas kreeg ik maar 50 Gems, maar wel het volledige bedrag ingewisseld. Met het geld dat over was kon ik nog net 24 Gems kopen in de sale. Gelukkig zaten die er wel meteen bij dus had gisteravond 74 Gems.
Vanochtend bij het starten van mijn spel had ik opeens weer 50 Gems, zonder iets te hebben gekocht in de nacht! En zojuist (na werk) bij het opstarten van het spel weer 24 Gems verdwenen, en weer niets gekocht.
Ik heb nu nog maar 26 Gems over zonder nog iets te hebben aangekocht! Ik ben echt verbaasd en boos dat dit zomaar kan.
Help hoe krijg ik mijn totale 124 Gems weer terug?? Teamlava heb ik al gemaild, maar nog geen concreet antwoord. Ik wacht ook nog bericht van I Tunes af.

Try responding to the email TeamLava sent you, asking for clarification.

Probeer te reageren op de e-mail TeamLava u gezonden, met de vraag om verduidelijking.

(I hope this is right)

Translation:

Hi, yesterday I experienced almost the same. I bought the first one I Tunes card of 15 euros, and yesterday saw the sales offer so was immediately exchanged for 105 gems, for 10.99. Unfortunately I was only 50 Gems, but the full amount redeemed. With the money that was over I could buy just 24 Gems in the sale. Luckily there who do so immediately upon last night had 74 Gems. This morning when starting my game, I suddenly had another 50 Gems, without having bought something in the night! And just (after work) when you start the game again 24 Gems disappeared, and then bought nothing. I now have only 26 Gems on something without having purchased! I am really surprised and angry that this just may. Help how do I get my total 124 Gems back? Team Lava I've emailed, but no concrete answer. I wait even notice I Tunes off.

Thanks pinkster!

JaliyahChayenne
04-29-12, 03:40 AM
Nog steeds geen reactie van Teamlava, en heb nu maar 1 Gem

JaliyahChayenne
04-29-12, 03:41 AM
Still not received message from Teamlava and now just 1 gem is over, without purchase anything. Updated already many times.

JaliyahChayenne
04-29-12, 03:44 AM
My storm8 ID is JaliyahChayenne, and playing on Iphone

kooky panda
04-29-12, 07:59 AM
Still not received message from Teamlava and now just 1 gem is over, without purchase anything. Updated already many times.

I may take support 3-5 working days to respond to your email. they have a limited staff over the weekend.

JaliyahChayenne
04-29-12, 09:10 AM
@Maffe Panda: sorry thanks for the message, i understand.