PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favourite Forum Game?

Branston73
04-22-12, 04:23 AM
What is your favourite TeamLava Forum Game?

Branston73
04-22-12, 04:46 AM
I like the Boys vs Girls!

jellybelly2001
04-22-12, 04:46 AM
I just started it after I saw this thred

sourlicorice2
04-22-12, 05:37 AM
Banning game. The boys vs girls is too easy to win. It's kinda boring now. We need more boys to play so there's more of a challenge.

DAmanding
04-22-12, 10:56 AM
You should have added fecsuper's Matrix thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27448-MATRIX-Solve-on-Restaurant-Story-by-fecs) to the list. I'd vote for it! :D

Branston73
04-22-12, 10:57 AM
You should have added fecsuper's Matrix thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27448-MATRIX-Solve-on-Restaurant-Story-by-fecs) to the list. I'd vote for it! :D

How do you do links like that?

DAmanding
04-22-12, 11:05 AM
How do you do links like that?

When you click on the globe link icon to add a link, paste in link as usual. Then when you get back to the screen where you're writing your post delete the "title URL" from between the bracketed parts [url=URL ]title URL[ /url] of the code and replace it with the title or phrase you want. So it becomes: [url=URL ]title phrase[ /url]. When you first click OK after pasting the link in the pop up box it will highlight the title URL part for you so you can easily replace it.

Note that the BBcode I used in this example is not accurate code, just gives you the idea. :)

Branston73
04-22-12, 11:08 AM
When you click on the globe link icon to add a link, paste in link as usual. Then when you get back to the screen where you're writing your post delete the "title URL" from between the bracketed parts [url=URL ]title URL[ /url] of the code and replace it with the title or phrase you want. So it becomes: [url=URL ]title phrase[ /url]. When you first click OK after pasting the link in the pop up box it will highlight the title URL part for you so you can easily replace it.

Note that the BBcode I used in this example is not accurate code, just gives you the idea. :)

Thank You!!

pinkster73
04-22-12, 11:37 AM
The banning game!

sparks229
04-22-12, 12:18 PM
Going for the classic.....BANNING GAME!!!!!!

copycats
04-22-12, 01:09 PM
The banning game is legendary :)

purpsandherb
04-22-12, 04:56 PM
The banning game sounds interesting! I voted for the only game ive ever played here!. The take a letter. im sure we can get more players by telling r neighbors, bcuz i didnt even kno of this place till i started havin problens with my game.. Love the games thou that provide an interaction time with neighbors!

viviansmo
04-22-12, 05:02 PM
the banning game! I even started it at this other forum I hang out at (actually admin there) with vague credit to "that other forum I hang out at" (this forum). It became popular and we're up to post 1225. I wonder if I should remind the mod of that section of the forum that we usually cut threads off after 1000 posts (there, not here).