PDA

View Full Version : Fashion story whole night only earn 5k?

carollwee
04-21-12, 07:29 PM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/carollwee/Snapbucket/2ED4D22A.jpg

I order a 8 hour catalog before I sleep, when I wake up

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/carollwee/Snapbucket/297A2748.jpg

Is this bug? Or it's really earn so little?

sweetstuff525
04-21-12, 07:37 PM
That's a little overnight I do 40,000 average

kooky panda
04-21-12, 08:33 PM
carollwee

How much are you getting with your welcome back coins when you get up?
Can you post a picture of your store so we can see your design?
What device are you on? If IOS this looks like the regular game not the valentine game.

carollwee
04-22-12, 02:17 AM
Only about 5k.. I using iPhone 4.. Ya I using the regular fashion not the valentine.. I tot the Valentine not longer support.. Later I post my design of my shop

carollwee
04-22-12, 02:58 AM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/carollwee/Snapbucket/D3D46D80.jpg

Kooky, actually you can have a better view.. Because I m your neighbor.. My shop name C��A��L �� W����

carollwee
04-22-12, 02:59 AM
My shop name CAROL W

carollwee
04-22-12, 03:21 AM
I think I din really see is there any welcome back screen.. Its has been so little since quite long ago.. Until i decided to take a screen shot to double confirm.. It's almost 8 to 10 hour.. But the amount is only 5k different..

AnnasCoffee
04-22-12, 08:29 AM
carollwee,

Do you remember if you got a daily bonus when you logged in. 5k sounds like the amount from a "daily bonus". I think you got the daily bonus and didn't receive any money from selling clothes. This looks like the coin bug to me.

I've been thinking about some of the responses we have gotten about the coin bug.... "They" say we are getting two bonuses or a double bonus), so the second bonus is removed. They're right we do get two bonus... 1. The daily bonus and 2. The "while you were away you earned bonus". So they give us the daily bonus and take back the $40,000 "while you were away" bonus.

Can't they see this is wrong. We should be getting two bonuses, they are different bonus and we earned both.

I wish they would just not give us the mesily (sp.) daily bonus and let us have the coins we earned from our sales.

kooky panda
04-22-12, 11:16 AM
Only about 5k.. I using iPhone 4.. Ya I using the regular fashion not the valentine.. I tot the Valentine not longer support.. Later I post my design of my shop

There is still the old coin bug on the regular game. The fix for this old bug was put in the valentine version. If you still play the regular version you may still get the coin losses. An manual update should be coming to the app store soon for the regular games which will have this bug coin fix.

If you have already deleted the valentine version (for IOS) you can go under the app store under updates and at the top is a purchased button, click that and you can see all your downloads. You can scroll down and find the valentine version and redownload it from there.

Please note that this old bug on the regular version, is not the same one that is being discussed for the cosmetic glitch on the valentine version.

If you get an out of sync on the valentine, you are not losing the coins, the items are being put back on your counters. This happens when you are not synced with TL servers, your progress is not saved.

To try and avoid this when you go into the game, exit out of your message screen, and let all pop ups come up before you play the game to make sure you are synced with the servers.

carollwee
04-22-12, 11:35 AM
How about all my lost coin? Anywhere to get it back?

lindsayh942edition
04-22-12, 11:50 AM
Are you leaving the screan up all night? If so that could be the problem you earn more if you get out

kooky panda
04-22-12, 02:09 PM
How about all my lost coin? Anywhere to get it back?

no sorry, coins losses are not refunded. Were you able to redownload the valentine version from your purchases?

RoseMeyer
04-22-12, 02:13 PM
"coins losses are not refunded"

They know its just PRETEND money in the game, right? Nobody's actually asking for dollars bills and quarters....

RoseMeyer
04-22-12, 02:14 PM
If somebody's going to bother with screen shots to PROVE they lost their pretend money, wouldnt it be reasonable to you to jsut give them the PRETEND money?

geez.

AnnasCoffee
04-22-12, 03:57 PM
There is still the old coin bug on the regular game. If you still play the regular version you may still get the coin losses.

The regular version is still available to download from the app store. New people are downloading it everyday. How are these people supposed to know it has a coin bug?

Since you know it has a coin bug, why is it okay that it hasn't been removed from the app store?

AnnasCoffee
04-22-12, 03:59 PM
no sorry, coins losses are not refunded.

Why not? We didn't do anything to cause our coins to disappear.

MizCricket
04-22-12, 07:02 PM
The regular version is still available to download from the app store. New people are downloading it everyday. How are these people supposed to know it has a coin bug?

Since you know it has a coin bug, why is it okay that it hasn't been removed from the app store?
And if it was fixed in the Valentine version that came out months ago, why the heck is it taking so long to fix the regular version?

carollwee
04-22-12, 07:48 PM
Yes.. I download the valentine back.. They shouldn't ask we all to download the orginal version when they haven fix the bug.. I think alot ppl getting this problem

carollwee
04-22-12, 07:53 PM
Are you leaving the screan up all night? If so that could be the problem you earn more if you get out

No.. I never leave the screen whole night.. I off the game before i sleep.. The picture is my proof.. I order a 8hr catalog before and after.. But the coin only 5k when 8 to 10 hour later

carollwee
04-22-12, 07:56 PM
I think I really lost alot of coin.. When I notice saying that valentine no longer support and we are ask to download back the normal version.. I already do it.. Meaning I have been losing my coin since than.. It's really so unfair that the coin cant refund.. I just follow intruction

kooky panda
04-22-12, 08:02 PM
Carollwee
I watched your game for a while. I think one thing is that your customers have a long walk to some of your counters and racks across the store, then they have to walk all the way back to the registers then leave.
You may want to try and move some of your rack and tables closer to the door and registers so they can get in shop pay and leave faster to allow more shoppers to come in.
when I expanded, I had put racks and tables around the outside and my sales went down. I have now tried to move most of them close to doors and registers. also watch your game for a little bit.
I had my one door and shoppers came in but walked all the way around to the register at the other end of the store to pay. I blocked that path and it helped and forced them to use the door and register that was closer.

I still need to do some mo

carollwee
04-22-12, 08:03 PM
I really hope teamlava can do sth about this.. If not it will really **** my interest playing their game.. I have been supporting their game since last year., and brough alot of gem in RS and FS.. I used to be really love their game and I playing the whole day and now i got no earning back.. Yet they are not doing anything.. I think I like wasting my time

carollwee
04-22-12, 08:11 PM
Kooky I don't mind I earn slowly.. At least my game still moving.. teamlava put a notice asking to download the original version.. Yet got bug.. I belive Alot people losing their coin.. And they don't refund to us.. Really feel so sad..

yairya99
04-23-12, 11:16 AM
Well I am having the same issues. And I am on Android so we don't get a new version of these games. I hope its just a bug and not another attempt to get people to buy gems. For one thing the exchange rate for buying coins with gems is way off. its too expensive and you don't get enough coins to make a difference. And two I don't care if they slow it down to one coin a day I will never use gems to expand. because I pay too much for them to waist them on expanding. everyone plays different. I will buy a gem item to decorate but ne;ver expand .I buy these over priced gems because I like the games. but I may have to find a new hobby. I use to play everyday for hours. But the coin thing is really a factor in whether I continue to play. and another thing they say they want our ideas about the game. But it seems the only want Ideas about items they can sell to us for gems.I wonder how long it will be before other long time players will say enough is enough.