PDA

View Full Version : New ios user/goals

lvu5194
04-21-12, 01:31 PM
Where can i find goals at? And how do i know when i achieve them? I used to play on android and they didnt have goals. Since i switched device, im completely lost and dont know the features that ios have. Please help (:

lvu5194
04-21-12, 01:32 PM
And how do you post the emojicons? I dont know the symbols for it either :(

sparks229
04-21-12, 02:21 PM
Hi. There currently aren't any goals for anything; they were removed with all v-day content. If there are goals available, you'll see them along the left hand side of the screen. When you finish part of a goal, you'll get a pop up saying so :)

To get emoji's, you'll have to download an app from the app store :)

lvu5194
04-21-12, 03:24 PM
Oh okay thanks (: i never had goals before. Hope they make another version so i can start doing goals (:

JohnDede
04-23-12, 09:11 PM
To get emoji's, you'll have to download an app from the app store :)

A certain amount of emojis are now part of ios. You just have to activate them in your keyboard settings (international), IIRC.

lvu5194
04-24-12, 11:08 AM
I was making drinks on the drink machine and i came across apple cider and it said "goal" on the bottom but it is locked. Do you know what that means?

trinityblaze
04-24-12, 11:35 AM
I was making drinks on the drink machine and i came across apple cider and it said "goal" on the bottom but it is locked. Do you know what that means?

I believe that recipe was unlocked from the Christmas goals if memory serves me correctly. :D