PDA

View Full Version : if I gift parts, etc, will it be deducted from my inventory?

nancy8500
04-21-12, 08:43 AM
I've always wondered if the materials that i gift are deducted from the materials i have stored/received. I am an android player so i cannot see how many parts i have.

But how am I "paying" for the gifts that I send to my neighbors?

Also, im still getting shamrocks, red potion, bunny ears, eggs and scales ..... Will we be needing these or can i decline? Ive been declining but i am going to be so annoyed if we end up needing them.

pinkster73
04-21-12, 08:58 AM
When you gift it costs you nothing. It does not come out of your inventory.

You can decline gifts, whoever sent them won't know.

pinkster73
04-21-12, 08:59 AM
I forgot to say my guess would be you won't be needing those parts again. History shows there will be new parts for new things.

bobbyrae
04-21-12, 09:33 AM
...unless TL comes up with another dragon or mermaid or some such silly thing that needs scales and potion and eggs and ears. But then you'll get a flood of them at that time anyway so i agree with pinkster that it's safe to decline those. :)

sparks229
04-21-12, 01:47 PM
Except for those nozzles. Almost everyone has probably been declining all the nozzles that's been sent to them before TL threw that new appliance at us (which by the way I love :)) But it's true. You'll just get a flood of new materials. :)

nmishii
04-21-12, 02:06 PM
I was accepting nozzles in the rare times someone sent me one, so I was able to build 4 treat dispensers before requesting them. I was declining the blue motors and they were used in another constructable. Same with the gold spring in Restaurant. So some of the more common parts might be used again. But the seasonal stuff such as shamrocks, eggs and bunny ears most likely won't be needed anymore.

nancy8500
04-22-12, 09:33 AM
Cool. Thanks for the replies :-)

njmkdm
04-26-12, 10:24 AM
im playing on a kindle and new to game. thank you for asking this question i did not know either. how do i see what parts i have? when i accept gifts food shows up in gift box but no parts. have no idea what i have now but would like to stock up as i am near goal for new appliance. As a new player i wish they let you know it did not charge you to send. i always sent food because i did not want to seem like a cheap neighbor by sending 1 plate items. sooooo i sent lots of unwanted food like brownies trying to make brownie points lol. sorry to everyone that got lots and lots of brownies!!

sparks229
04-26-12, 03:43 PM
im playing on a kindle and new to game. thank you for asking this question i did not know either. how do i see what parts i have? when i accept gifts food shows up in gift box but no parts. have no idea what i have now but would like to stock up as i am near goal for new appliance. As a new player i wish they let you know it did not charge you to send. i always sent food because i did not want to seem like a cheap neighbor by sending 1 plate items. sooooo i sent lots of unwanted food like brownies trying to make brownie points lol. sorry to everyone that got lots and lots of brownies!!

I believe android and kindle can't view their parts in the "gifts" section. If you want to see how many parts you have, you have to buy an appliance with those parts.