PDA

View Full Version : What determines the number of customers inside your retstaurant?

Syphyrr
04-21-12, 08:26 AM
Is it your level? How much you've expanded? Or something else?

Rachael98
04-21-12, 09:40 AM
The smiley face rating needs to be at 100 for maximum customers, but otherwise it's just standard.

Syphyrr
04-21-12, 10:43 AM
Yes. I understand keeping customers happy. But there are many more customers inside now than when I first started. Is that because I've leveled up or expanded the restaurant size?

DAmanding
04-21-12, 10:48 AM
When you *very* first start you don't have enough tables to reach the max number of customers which is roughly 29-30 in the restaurant at any given time. Once you have enough tables and a good happiness rating, then it doesn't increase any beyond 29-30 no matter what you do.

Syphyrr
04-22-12, 07:53 AM
Thanks. Sucks that it maxes so quickly, but very helpful to know. ��

Syphyrr
04-22-12, 07:58 AM
...and so, by that fact, I'm making as much money at level 28 as I will when I'm at level 98? The only difference is my restaurant size and menu options will be bigger?

DAmanding
04-22-12, 10:08 AM
...and so, by that fact, I'm making as much money at level 28 as I will when I'm at level 98? The only difference is my restaurant size and menu options will be bigger?

Not necessarily. You can increase the speed your customers move through your restaurant by following this thread's (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)) tips on furniture layout for the most efficient design.

You can also affect the money you make by which recipes you cook. Dishes sell for different prices. If your goal is to earn gems, you'll want to master each recipe. If your goal is to earn coins, you'll want to keep making the recipes that earn the most over and over. If you look at each recipe in your cookbook it tells you how many plates it makes and how many coins it earns so you can calculate profit per plate. You can also watch as your customers eat and when they finish a number floats up showing how much money you made on that plate. Recipe Chart with profits, etc. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-)

88nightmare
04-22-12, 10:09 AM
Lol I was just about to post almost that exact info...

DAmanding
04-22-12, 10:15 AM
Lol I was just about to post almost that exact info...

Great minds right? Plus us regulars must have those threads on speed dial for quick posting every day. :D

Syphyrr
04-23-12, 07:04 AM
Thanks guys. That layout makes sence for speed. So I guess the last question would be: Is there a food that cooks enough servings fast enough to keep the counters full with that layout? And with how many ovens cooking it?

Syphyrr
04-23-12, 07:05 AM
....and I usually go for 3-8 hour cook times.

DAmanding
04-23-12, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys. That layout makes sence for speed. So I guess the last question would be: Is there a food that cooks enough servings fast enough to keep the counters full with that layout? And with how many ovens cooking it?

Read the second link for the details on recipes. It also shows number of servings for each recipe. Plan to require about 45,000 plates per day to not stock out of food.