PDA

View Full Version : Frequent crashes

aliceisrest
11-06-10, 08:01 AM
Whenever I play Restaurant story I experience frequent crashes. There is no comment predicate to the crashes -- these have happened when I'm leaving a tip, picking a new item to cook, leaving a message, etc. I am on a 3G iPhone and the crashes seem to have nothing to do with the strength of my connection. In a 15 minute span the game could crash four times. Sometimes the crashes mean I've lost whatever I've just done in the game, sometimes not.

Help??!

GummyBear07
11-06-10, 12:45 PM
Chrashes can happen for various reasons, one- maybe your iphone doesn't have the latest software and you need to update, two- your app maybe is not up to date and that needs updating, three- you might have to just resync your iphone to a computer with itunes and the syncing will help fix the app if there is a problem with it, four maybe you just need to completly close your app from the task tray and restart your phone. Hopefully any of these things will help you :D I know when I had the problem all I had to do was close the app from my task tray and re-open it for it to work.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 07:02 AM
I've tried all your suggestions but I can't get more than three minutes of gameplay. I really like this one - and still play farm, but it is nearly impossible to play.

GummyBear07
11-07-10, 04:35 PM
:( It seems to be like a problem going around about the crashes...One thing that has totally helped me is when I close the restaurant, by putting something in front of the door, then do whatever I need to do and only open so food is consumed idk maybe it will help you :( hopefully it will best of luck!!

alicesisrest
11-16-10, 08:09 PM
When I do a hard restart (not just power off) on the iPhone it seems to help with the frequent crashes. But the solution only lasts a while and then the crashes come back.

id: aliceisrest