PDA

View Full Version : expansion with neighbors instead of gems in restaurant story

anytimebld
04-20-12, 10:34 PM
I am wondering why is it that I reach the correct amount of neighbors the option to expand disappears? First I reached 15 neighbors to expand then the option disappeared and the next option was 20 neighbors to expand. I just reached 20 neighbors now the option has disappeared, it was there when i only had 18 neighbors 10 minutes ago......now its 25 neighbors to expand. Is this just a way to get us to pay for gems to expand? I love the game but this is not cool.

nmishii
04-21-12, 12:45 AM
You need to meet requirements for level and neighbors in order to expand for coins. Once you hit the neighbor requirement, the number of coins needed to expands is shown. I'm assuming you're looking at future expansions to see the neighbor requirements for those, not for the one that you can expand on now for coins.

MirandaBE
04-21-12, 02:05 AM
I never knew there was a requirement for minimal amount of neighbors for each expansion.... is there a list somewhere showing amounts needed v expansion possibilities ?

anytimebld
04-21-12, 04:19 AM
I had 18 neighbors yesterday and I clicked on the expansion tab it said I needed 20 neighbors for I believe 16x19. I reached 20 neighbors. Went back to choose 20 neighbors to expand and it was gone. Now it says 25 neighbors to expand. Same thing happened when I reached 15 neighbors. I went to choose 15 neighbors to expand and it was gone said I needed 20 neighbors. It is either reach a number of neighbors OR purchase for example 40 gems.

anytimebld
04-21-12, 04:28 AM
Right now its 40 gems OR 25 neighbors to expand to 16 x 19. Yesterday i was at 18 neighbors, the option was 40 gems OR 20 neighbors. I reached 20 neighbors and went to the expansion tab for 20 neighbors expand 16 x 19, now it says 25 neighbors to expand to 16 x 19 OR 40 gems. Everytime I reach the right amount of neighbors it says I need 5 more or 40 gems.

patriziaf
04-21-12, 04:47 AM
I had 18 neighbors yesterday and I clicked on the expansion tab it said I needed 20 neighbors for I believe 16x19. I reached 20 neighbors. Went back to choose 20 neighbors to expand and it was gone. Now it says 25 neighbors to expand. Same thing happened when I reached 15 neighbors. I went to choose 15 neighbors to expand and it was gone said I needed 20 neighbors. It is either reach a number of neighbors OR purchase for example 40 gems.
No it is
1) Reach a certain number of neighbors and then you can buy the first expansion using coins. A secondo possibility of expansion with a new requirement concerning number of neighbors appearsl
2) gems

JohnDede
04-21-12, 08:26 AM
Restart your device and see if it gets corrected.
Your options should be:
1) gems
2) coins (if you have the appropriate number of neighbors for the level you're expanding to)

DeesDiner001
05-24-12, 11:11 AM
I hve same neighbr/xpan problem. I almost gave game up, felt lied to.

Kellyjeannette
11-15-14, 06:28 AM
Can no one list the expansion neighbors amount?

orleansparish
11-15-14, 07:20 AM
It is annoying earlier on but it's best to get those expansions out of the way and go on a mass neighbor search. Then delete them later if you would like. Here on the forums you can literally find/add hundreds of them. For lower level players, you are always on each other's walls looking for someone to add. Do it, before the price of expansions go up like they did in bakery and not just the neighbor amount will become out of reach.

Kellyjeannette
11-18-14, 06:30 PM
It no longer tells you how many neighbors you need

LiLiBoutique15
08-09-15, 01:37 AM
I am wondering why is it that I reach the correct amount of neighbors the option to expand disappears? First I reached 15 neighbors to expand then the option disappeared and the next option was 20 neighbors to expand. I just reached 20 neighbors now the option has disappeared, it was there when i only had 18 neighbors 10 minutes ago......now its 25 neighbors to expand. Is this just a way to get us to pay for gems to expand? I love the game but this is not cool.

I feel you. I bought furniture in anticipation of expanding to 12x15. It said I needed one more neighbor. When I did get that neighbor and attempted to expand it said I needed more neighbors but it doesn't say how many.