PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Water for rivers or ponds

mattjeni01
04-20-12, 09:23 PM
Just a suggestion to TL. I, and I would imagine many others, would live to have a stream running thru my farm. Is there a way for the TL crew to create water squares so that we could customize streams and ponds with something other than blue bails of hay. This would be an awesome addition that I think every farmer would love. Plus, what is a farm without water?

Does anyone else feel the way I do? Give me a shout if you feel the same.

Thanks

MiniLaura
04-21-12, 05:43 AM
WATER TILES!

We have been asking for them for some time now.

MarvinGardens
04-21-12, 06:10 AM
One water tile for...let me see ahh.. 10 gems, how many do you think they would sell,nah nobody wants water tiles

pinkster73
04-21-12, 09:07 AM
What? Water tiles? What a great idea!

Hopefully they thank us and pass this suggestion on to the developers.

DerGelbeKaiser
04-21-12, 11:01 AM
Some people would definitel pay 10gems per tile - they pay 17gems for a pot of blue flower that looks a bit like water, so why not 10 for the 'real' thing.
I'd be happy with something smallish and blue - but so would be many which I assume is the reason that forget-me-nots, although in real life very bushy, were this downtrodden plant with lots of plowlines showing.
When I started this game a year ago (or thereabouts) there wasn't one waterfeature for coins. Now, I actually got several - and some of them quite nice. I haven'T quite given up hope yet, but I also won't be spending oodles of gems on anything that looks like the snowtiles, i.e. sharp edged tiles that look like pieces of metal.

viviansmo
04-21-12, 11:04 AM
hmmm... water tiles. brilliant. now why hasn't anyone ever suggested that before?
or maybe a turkey?

no... I've got it... TL will combine all our good ideas with some of their not-so-good ones and give us a turkey wearing red speedos swimming in a teeny tiny puddle.

viviansmo
04-21-12, 11:05 AM
that should be "your ideas", not "our ideas"... I haven't come up with a good original idea yet. ;)

WendingWanderer
04-21-12, 11:06 AM
I'd love to have water tiles.

I'd even be happy if they made hay bales in a more "water" shade of blue - right now, hay bales are much darker than the water color in any of the water features that we can buy - so they don't really work well as water.

DerGelbeKaiser
04-21-12, 11:07 AM
hmmm... water tiles. brilliant. now why hasn't anyone ever suggested that before?
or maybe a turkey?

no... I've got it... TL will combine all our good ideas with some of their not-so-good ones and give us a turkey wearing red speedos swimming in a teeny tiny puddle.
LOL!!! :-D
God, the swan! Lol, What a desaster! God forbid there should actually be a bit of water around a swan - someone might use it to design a waterfeature - and we wouldn't want that on our farms, now, would we?

copycats
04-21-12, 10:04 PM
WATER TILES!

Good suggestion:)

driftboutique
04-21-12, 10:10 PM
I like to believe that TL hasn't given us water tiles yet because they are hard at work making a water tile that will wow us all, a "smart" tile akin to the roads in city story that display differently depending on how they are placed, meaning that one tile is a little puddle, but if another tile is adjacent the two will connect.

Either that or they don't want our money :rolleyes:

pinkster73
04-21-12, 10:30 PM
I like to believe that TL hasn't given us water tiles yet because they are hard at work making a water tile that will wow us all, a "smart" tile akin to the roads in city story that display differently depending on how they are placed, meaning that one tile is a little puddle, but if another tile is adjacent the two will connect.

Either that or they don't want our money :rolleyes:

Please be number one!!!

WendingWanderer
04-21-12, 10:34 PM
They always want our money, but mostly they ignore our requests. Even though complying with our requests would probably get them more of our money.

Branston73
04-22-12, 12:12 AM
WATER TILES!

I love that idea!

naturebaby222
04-22-12, 01:02 AM
They always want our money, but mostly they ignore our requests. Even though complying with our requests would probably get them more of our money.

Well, they did create about 6 of mine (stones, lantern, herbs, misc Oriental- themed items). Granted they either tried to fit the idea into one of their existing templates ("lotus fountain??") or put them in a gamble box so I can't buy them. The peonies and chamomile are darling, though.

MarvinGardens
04-22-12, 01:03 AM
A stream, brook, river, should be available to everyone, no gems, no fancy special box, just water tile for coin.let's go, come on, get with it ....water...and maybe a dirt or gravel road tile as well :)

naturebaby222
04-22-12, 01:07 AM
P.S. Yes to water tiles! :-) Going on half a year now, askin.'

viviansmo
04-22-12, 07:52 AM
and it would be really nice if the water tiles are made the size of the path tiles so there's more flexibility with designs.

DerGelbeKaiser
04-22-12, 09:02 AM
The path in Zoo2 is brilliantly done. You could just turn that blue and most of us would jump with joy - but then farm sotry has a different basic script hasn't it? At least on iPhone, not sure about Android. Heh - how about water tiles for Android users? ;-)

WendingWanderer
04-22-12, 09:47 AM
A stream, brook, river, should be available to everyone, no gems, no fancy special box, just water tile for coin.let's go, come on, get with it ....water...and maybe a dirt or gravel road tile as well :)

It would be so nice to have a dirt road. But water tiles first....

DAmanding
04-22-12, 10:25 AM
Yay for water tiles!

Ellen2006
04-22-12, 11:56 AM
Should be easy.... same as citystory