PDA

View Full Version : Lost gems

doodpatch
04-20-12, 04:38 PM
Has anyone else experienced this within the past couple of days. I am not talking about accidentally buying something. Been there, done that. I had 70 gems and now only have 35. I have contacted support but was wondering if anyone else is sharing my misery. This literally may be the straw that breaks this camel's back if these gems are not refunded.

doodpatch
04-20-12, 04:48 PM
Oh just got a reply that said I had spent 35 gems on red chrysanthmums. Not sure I spelt right. No way did I spend 35 gems for 35 flowers. My farm does not even have any flowers planted.

sweetstuff525
04-20-12, 04:55 PM
When you plant do u directly click from the plot or the store? Since that flower its the first one that comes up you clicked it

sweetstuff525
04-20-12, 05:01 PM
Sorry but I added you and I do see r the 35 red cryssamus growing in you farm maybe u mistake them for the red quinoa wish you are also growing

doodpatch
04-20-12, 05:11 PM
Yes, I see those flowers...have apolgized to Team Lava for saying I had not. Still don't think I hit that button to buy those, it is what it is, so I either contine playing or quit. Have not decided that one yet

RoseMeyer
04-23-12, 08:55 AM
contine playing or quit.

The other choice is keep playing but don't blow $$$ on gems.

SweetSensation23
04-24-12, 03:52 AM
I would never ever buy gems - just because I really hate the way TL deals with gem traps etc pp. Losing gems you have earned hard by mastering crops is just as angering. Just happened to me two days ago, I accidently tapped on the "buy a chest" pop-up *grrrr*. 24 gems, gone. What a shame.

griffin515
04-24-12, 07:34 AM
Sales on Gems, Has anyone had problems with this? I haven't had a sale on gems in two months. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a dozen times. My push notifications is on.
My sister plays also and we were together the other day and she had a sale & I did not. I have bought gems at regular price thinking they just wasn't on sale but after two months and all my other neighbors saying the get sales about twice a week I figured I had a problem but Team Lave Support says I don't. I also do not get the weekly updates unless I reinstall or reboot my phone which is the new Iphone. I would like to have bought the villa but missed it because of not getting the notification. Please if anyone knows how to fix this let me know. I am getting so frustrated. Thanks

patriziaf
04-24-12, 08:57 AM
Sales on Gems, Has anyone had problems with this? I haven't had a sale on gems in two months. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a dozen times. My push notifications is on.
My sister plays also and we were together the other day and she had a sale & I did not. I have bought gems at regular price thinking they just wasn't on sale but after two months and all my other neighbors saying the get sales about twice a week I figured I had a problem but Team Lave Support says I don't. I also do not get the weekly updates unless I reinstall or reboot my phone which is the new Iphone. I would like to have bought the villa but missed it because of not getting the notification. Please if anyone knows how to fix this let me know. I am getting so frustrated. Thanks There are plenty of topics about this. Did you perform a Search? This topic is about a player who lost gem in a gem trap and was helped by support to discover what he bought with his gems.

patriziaf
04-24-12, 08:59 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27564-STILL-no-30-percent-sale!

patriziaf
04-24-12, 09:01 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26771-How-do-u-get-gem-sale-offers

innerg573
04-24-12, 08:01 PM
I lost 70 gems today during the routine maintenance session in Restaurant Story. I came here looking for customer support. Any link or redirect to get to Customer Support would be much appreciated. I have not bought any gems, but have saved these for expansion for a very long time. Thanks in advance!

nmishii
04-24-12, 08:51 PM
I lost 70 gems today during the routine maintenance session in Restaurant Story. I came here looking for customer support. Any link or redirect to get to Customer Support would be much appreciated. I have not bought any gems, but have saved these for expansion for a very long time. Thanks in advance!

email support@teamlava.com

velvetfog82
04-25-12, 02:14 PM
I've lost 4 gems in past week to the Red Chrysanthebemum and im highly upset. phone locks up and your already tapping screen then all of a senden ive waisted a gem and have a almost worthless flower. this isn't right!