PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story won't open!!

SnoEternal
04-20-12, 03:37 PM
My bakery story wont open it keeps giving me the "oh darn" message that says I am not connected to the internet which I obviously am since restaurant story works. This happened after I unistalled the app and reinstalled because I was trying to get my noifications to work again( I emailed support about it but I havent recieved an email back..its been way longer than 3-5 business days). I've tried moving to SD card , shutting off my phone, using the cellular connection, and nothing works.. Please help.. on android samsung infuse latest update. bakery story is on the latest update.

Rachael98
04-20-12, 03:39 PM
Send a Community Manager (eg. DaojinWildfire) your Support ticket number so he can look into it:).

SnoEternal
04-21-12, 05:08 AM
Thanks I sent dw a pm! In the meantime does anyone else have any suggestions? Its been a while and its still mot working!! I guess no one knows what to do.. This must only happen to me lol

SnoEternal
04-21-12, 02:48 PM
Anyone?

SnoEternal
04-21-12, 06:37 PM
Solved

kooky panda
04-21-12, 06:42 PM
Oh good. Did you do any special to fix this issue?

SnoEternal
04-21-12, 07:34 PM
Well I tried a lot of things so I dont know which one made it work or if it just decided to start working randomly. Here are some things I tried but theyre not anything special but i will share anyway: I unistalled and reinstalled twice, I updated some apps on my phone, i deleted an app, restarted my phone, hard reset my phone, put phone on airplane mode, put my phone really close to my router for best connection, deleted browsing history and cleared some data on my phone, moved bakey story to sd then to phone then back to SD card, and forced closed app a couple of times. I think when the gem sale pop up started showing up (with the "oh darn" and the spring box pop up) is when it started working again so i unistalled and reinstalled and the app loaded! lol i must have been desperate but it paid off because now my notifications finally work! (: or support could have fixed it for me idk probably lol

kooky panda
04-21-12, 08:35 PM
I am really impressed!!! You did try everything!!! I am glad it is working for you.