PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Problem Suggestion!

Rebecca2058
04-20-12, 08:57 AM
We have a gift box on our neighbors screen, why not let it be used for the visiting neighbor to choose their own gift from that person. If the box is highlighted, we choose a gift. This would allow us to be happy with our gift & take the pressure of the neighbor on what gift to send!! Building material request would remain the same. It would also be nice to raise the gift allowance each day. 200 neighbors and 20 gifts wow! Why not let us have a gift from each neighbor we water 10 times. That way, no gifts for non watering neighbors!! One more thought lol. Why can't we sell our building material??

kattybell
04-20-12, 08:59 AM
I love this idea!

Snapenath
04-20-12, 09:35 AM
The idea of showing what gift we would like in that box is rather good, except for those like me who do not use it.
Every day I go from my neighbours' list, tap on gift and send first to those who have asked me for building material, and then i do it again and send a dogbowl to all the remaining ones, so I do them all at one time.
But I know some people gift their neighbor one by one, while they are visiting their farm to water, so that would be a good idea for them :)

And the idea of no gift for the non watering is good as well. I personnally don't mind gifting them all, it takes me about one or two minutes to do the two sets of gifts..
And the non watering ones... well they're easy to find, they have 0 star lol

Selling the building material we don't need would be great though... I could sell those mats I stupidly accepted for days before i discovered we could decline gifts we didn't want :D