PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Scale Gifts

trinityblaze
04-19-12, 08:04 PM
My neighbors are starting to gift me dragon scales again. Do they know something I don't know? Am I missing something?

sweetstuff525
04-19-12, 08:16 PM
If you are missing something so am I lol unless you want to build the dragon?

pinkster73
04-19-12, 08:18 PM
Should I make a pie chart showing that 100% of people do not want dragon scales? Tee hee

nmishii
04-19-12, 08:29 PM
My neighbors are starting to gift me dragon scales again. Do they know something I don't know? Am I missing something?

I don't think so.

My complaint of still getting painted eggs and bunny ears seems minor after reading this thread.

Sometimes people gift you what they want. Maybe those people might want dragon scales as gifts. Send them dragon scales the next time.

RoseMeyer
04-19-12, 08:37 PM
did you send out brownies? some peeps punish you for that with dragon parts

sparks229
04-19-12, 09:06 PM
Should I make a pie chart showing that 100% of people do not want dragon scales? Tee hee

No 1% would say "can I eat this?" :p

pinkster73
04-19-12, 09:33 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/lLQIcV0c.png

lydiatelad
04-20-12, 01:43 AM
That pie chart would look good in a bakery LOL

trinityblaze
04-20-12, 03:54 AM
did you send out brownies? some peeps punish you for that with dragon parts

Lmao!! No, definitely did not send out brownies!!

trinityblaze
04-20-12, 03:57 AM
I don't think so.

My complaint of still getting painted eggs and bunny ears seems minor after reading this thread.

Sometimes people gift you what they want. Maybe those people might want dragon scales as gifts. Send them dragon scales the next time.

Maybe you're right that they want that. I just find it strange since that update was rolled out a couple months ago. To be social, I built a couple but I wasn't impressed and sold them quickly. I guess I find it hard to believe that people would still be interested in that.

trinityblaze
04-20-12, 03:58 AM
If you are missing something so am I lol unless you want to build the dragon?

Definitely don't want to build anymore dragons!! Lol

trinityblaze
04-20-12, 03:58 AM

Lmfao!!! Love it!!!

muggapug
04-20-12, 09:16 AM
I have a neighbor who has been sending me red potion every day for the past week. I tip and gift her regularly so don't think it's retribution for anything. I made one mermaid that I promptly stored, it was so ugly--although not as bad as that statue from the spring box. So unless she knows something I don't, I don't need any more potions. The mermaid kind of reminded me of Chuckie from the movies.

8summer8
04-20-12, 11:28 AM
Ha this thread is the funniest!

bobbyrae
04-20-12, 11:49 AM
I have a neighbor who has been sending me red potion every day for the past week. I tip and gift her regularly so don't think it's retribution for anything. I made one mermaid that I promptly stored, it was so ugly--although not as bad as that statue from the spring box. So unless she knows something I don't, I don't need any more potions. The mermaid kind of reminded me of Chuckie from the movies.

Maybe we have the same neighbour? :) This neighbour has constructed about 30 mermaids and has them displayed in her store. She has about a dozen more boxes out to be constructed too. So i guess they really love the dragons and the mermaids and just can't seem to get enof of em. :)

trinityblaze
04-20-12, 01:46 PM

Lmfao!! Chucky huh? That's pretty creepy!! What's even worse is during a phase of mine, I had the chucky and bride of chucky in my room as a teen!! I was and am special. Atleast that's what I'm told. ;)

trinityblaze
04-20-12, 01:47 PM
Oh by the way, I do have neighbors that are kind enough to keep sending red potion that I politely decline each time. :p

pinkster73
04-20-12, 01:48 PM
Oh by the way, I do have neighbors that are kind enough to keep sending red potion that I politely decline each time. :p

Maybe you need to explain it to them in pie chart form?

bobbyrae
04-20-12, 02:01 PM
Maybe you need to explain it to them in pie chart form?

The pie chart was quite impressive by the way. :p

trinityblaze
04-20-12, 02:03 PM
If only we could fit a pie chart on our walls! Not that it matters, hardly anyone reads them and sends whatever they want. :p

sparks229
04-20-12, 02:54 PM

Perfect :p

muggapug
04-21-12, 06:56 AM
Now another neighbor has started sending me red potions. Help, it's contagious!

bobbyrae
04-21-12, 08:55 AM
Now another neighbor has started sending me red potions. Help, it's contagious!
Send em brownies! Lol