PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Farmers, what gifts do you prefer?

tehbaker
04-19-12, 03:33 PM
Hey there fellow farmers! I've just be*** Farm Story and I'm interested to know what the gifting preferences are in this particular story. I play Bakery Story and am well versed on what neighbors like to receive there. I figure it's generally the same (ex. Materials for items they are currently building, etc)

What I am interested in is more the 'general' gift. This is for those times where my neighbors are neither requesting a specific item or building anything on their farms. I'd like to be giving high coin items (just like in BS people hate brownies but love cappucino!)

Thanks all :)
tehbaker

pinkster73
04-19-12, 03:35 PM
Dog bowls have the highest resale value at 400 coins. People want those, or tool shed parts.

RealFarmer1222
04-19-12, 03:35 PM
Dog bowls are the most coins, but alot of people (me included) like shingles, boards, wiring, and tiles to build tool sheds.

RealFarmer1222
04-19-12, 03:36 PM
hmmm...great minds think alike;)

pinkster73
04-19-12, 03:39 PM

Yes, but the greatest minds post faster :p

pastrychef17
04-19-12, 03:48 PM
I think it depends on your neighbors' preferences and levels too. When I first started, dog bowls for 400 coin resale were good but also orange trees and plum trees because they cost more than 400 coins to buy. Don't need the animals or apple tree because it would be better to gift dog bowls they can sell so they can buy those items for themselves and get the XP points for purchasing them. For people trying to level up, definitely the tool shed parts, except for those who only want to get the parts by requesting them and still want dog bowl gifts. I accept both but I'm at a level where XP is worth more to me than coins so I'll sometimes decline dog bowls but always accept toolshed parts.

tehbaker
04-19-12, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the responses :) I'll stick with dog bowls and random parts unless someone requests or I see they are building something specific.

^.^

tehbaker
04-19-12, 03:50 PM
Well, most of my neighbors tend to be higher level. I'm still only under 20 but I water daily, gift daily and keep a 3-4 star rating. I think for those reasons people don't mind adding me at higher levels ;) I would gather they are looking for coin or building items more than anything else.

hectorloch
04-19-12, 09:09 PM
Dog bowls have the highest resale value at 400 coins. People want those, or tool shed parts.

Dog bowls are the most coins, but alot of people (me included) like shingles, boards, wiring, and tiles to build tool sheds.

But some use more words Than others - at least 5 more ;) Remarkable coincidence of expression all the same !

Me ? Dog in a frock please. I'm starting up and taking in stock for a Psychiatrists Story.