PDA

View Full Version : new Tips on Restaurant Story, 4 stars, by fecs

fecsuper
04-19-12, 03:21 PM
Hello.

I have 10 days doing some research and finally got answers.
Thanks to all those neighbors that keep me tipping, while I am was doing my research.
It is highly appreciated.

The research I did was for the TIPS system.
As usual, I want to share with you for FREE, all the results of this research.

here are some very interesting facts.
* STAR level, the system defines a % to lose each day. Each player has different % to lose daily.
The best you are tipping the higher the difficulty you will encounter.
So this goes from a 10% to a aggressive 50% loss each day.
This means.... you need 500 tips to go from 3 star level to 4 star level. well, each day you can lose between a 10% or a 50% of such tips, and that depends on your history of how long you have been as a 4 stars, and how much higher you have been in Tips above 4 stars.
This means that you will need between 50 to 250 daily tips to maintain a 4 star level, and that is depending on how the system qualify you.

Me I reached 50% on both Restaurants, so is almost impossible to maintain a 4 star level.

Chain tipping is PERFECT, but I exceed the number of neighbors that were tipping me, making my Tipping Back impossible to sustain. But Still CHAIN TIPPING is working perfectly, I suppose that only me is having that Tipping back problem, because a lot of neighbors want to tip me and talk about my design and my research.

Conclusion to the TIPPING system. Restaurant story has modify a lot of parameters on the game, while we are playing, and this last change that they made about tipping is ridiculous and very difficult to maintain.

RS should be a game for Fun, and all goals, should be reachable.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-19-12, 03:51 PM
Uh....You lost me when you started talkin math. lol. I try hard to tip all my neighbors each day and hope I can stay at level 4 :)

RoseMeyer
04-19-12, 04:10 PM
now Iknow why my neighbors (and me) who used to be 4 stars, kinda gave up.

weird game developers, eh?

bobbyrae
05-05-12, 02:57 PM
This means that you will need between 50 to 250 daily tips to maintain a 4 star level, and that is depending on how the system qualify you.
Hmmm...i find that so long as i am a level 4 star, i really have to tip about 20 neighbours to remain level 4. However, if i don't tip for a couple of days and drop to level 3 it is very hard to get back to level 4.

candyglam
05-05-12, 03:40 PM
I have noticed that I'm losing my 4 star rating almost daily now and have to tip several neighbors to get back to it. It didn't used to be that high maintenance to maintain.