PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story not working.

orangejuice97
04-19-12, 12:40 AM
I've been playing it for a while now, and all of a sudden it won't open anymore. It keeps popping up the usual message "Sorry! The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and I have no choice but to "force close".

Anyone have this problem too? I don't want to start my game again :/

nmishii
04-19-12, 12:43 AM
I can get into my game. I am on an Android.

orangejuice97
04-19-12, 12:45 AM
Same, I'm also on Android.
I can get into my game. I am on an Android.

greygull
04-19-12, 09:39 AM
I've been playing it for a while now, and all of a sudden it won't open anymore. It keeps popping up the usual message "Sorry! The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and I have no choice but to "force close".

Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game. After that, try moving it to your SD card.

kooky panda
04-19-12, 10:09 AM

are you playing on kindle fire?

alicialatte
04-23-12, 07:55 AM
are you playing on kindle fire?

Hi. I am having the same problem & I am on my kindle fire. I have a recipe that might go bad. I am going to try & reinstall. Praying I don't lose anything.