PDA

View Full Version : visiting and watering versus rewards and 24 hr cycle.

boobear4444
04-18-12, 11:52 PM
Last night I watered all 100 neighbours and collected coins and tokens.wot time does it all start again,at the moment there is neither water nor rewards. UK time please many thanx Jani

Snapenath
04-19-12, 12:29 AM
Last night I watered all 100 neighbours and collected coins and tokens.wot time does it all start again,at the moment there is neither water nor rewards. UK time please many thanx Jani

The game is set on PST. Here in France, the new TL day begins at 9.00am, so in the UK it must be at 8.00am.
So you should have been able to start again water, gift, request material for about half an hour now.

boobear4444
04-19-12, 04:08 PM
thanl ewe.

SweetSensation23
04-20-12, 06:12 AM
Yap, I'm in CET time as well and I feel very lucky because of this. It must be quite frustrating to have the TL day starting in the middle of the night your local time, and then when you wake up all neighbors are maxed up on gifts etc...

Snapenath
04-20-12, 06:44 AM
Yap, I'm in CET time as well and I feel very lucky because of this. It must be quite frustrating to have the TL day starting in the middle of the night your local time, and then when you wake up all neighbors are maxed up on gifts etc...

LOL that is exactly what I think to myself everyday! I think 9.00am is great, because it is just when I start working during the week, and it is not too early for the week ends :D

viviansmo
04-20-12, 08:18 AM
I wish it reset at 5 AM Pacific Time because that's when I get up, brew my first coffee, and check on my farm, frogs, and bitizens. (frogs and bitizens being from a different company) If it reset at 9AM my time, I'd be even more screwed because I'm at work by then and so it would be another 10 hours at least before I could check on the farm.

Branston73
04-20-12, 08:31 AM
It's 8:00am in the UK and the same time I get it!

SweetSensation23
04-20-12, 01:33 PM
LOL that is exactly what I think to myself everyday! I think 9.00am is great, because it is just when I start working during the week, and it is not too early for the week ends :D

:) I start working at 10am so I have plenty of time to gift and water before that. Just great. But we shouldn't talk so loud, actually, I fear TL could get the idea to change reset time to midnight or 3am local time otherwise..haha

pinkster73
04-20-12, 02:13 PM
It resets at 1:00 am for me :(

Snapenath
04-20-12, 02:21 PM
It resets at 1:00 am for me :(

They did it on purpose... just because they knew of your insomnia... see how they're being kind with you :D

josebunbury
04-20-12, 03:12 PM
I'm here in California, USA and like stated before my game resets at 12:00 AM PST which actually works out pretty good as this is the time I'm usually start getting ready to go to bed so right after I gift all my neighbors and water as many as I can then I just wait for the morning right before work...