PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Gets New Gems

Unregistered
11-06-10, 02:24 AM
Is there a promotion that if we download empire story now and becomes a new player in it, we can get gems in city story, farm story and restaurant story? If it is, do people who have download empire story before can get gems in other 3 stories as well?

ID: sinewey

Farm Story: Purple Queen
City Story: Arcadia
Restaurant Sory: Kingsley House
Empire Story: Oasis Empire

Unregistered
11-06-10, 03:09 AM
My storm8 Id is mliu23. I have not receive any city gems after installing empire story. Anyone can help?

Is there a promotion that if we download empire story now and becomes a new player in it, we can get gems in city story, farm story and restaurant story? If it is, do people who have download empire story before can get gems in other 3 stories as well?

Unregistered
11-06-10, 03:33 AM
So... you did receive the notification for downloading empire story to get new gems?

Unregistered
11-06-10, 03:38 AM
I also

 Candrice

Its not ok

TeamLava
11-06-10, 03:54 AM
If you restart your phone and you run the game again, your new gems will show up immediately.

Unregistered
11-06-10, 03:57 AM
What about I downloaded Empire Story 2 weeks ago, can I still get the gems?

Unregistered
11-06-10, 04:07 AM
Thx! Got it! 6 shiny city cash!

Unregistered
11-06-10, 05:01 AM
"What about I downloaded Empire Story 2 weeks ago, can I still get the gems?"

No one replies me? Sigh..

Unregistered
11-06-10, 05:44 AM
"What about I downloaded Empire Story 2 weeks ago, can I still get the gems?"

No one replies me? Sigh..

I don't know what is supposed to happen, but I downloaded ES several weeks ago & never got a notice or the coins.

BrianSCP
11-06-10, 06:13 AM
I download the app ES 2 weeks ago...
If a deleted the app....
It wil come a notification about downloading ES?

PS: Sorry for my english

Unregistered
11-06-10, 06:12 PM
i restarted city story, and rebooted my phone several times but did not get the extra gems

Unregistered
11-06-10, 06:46 PM
It is not fair!! I am one of the supporters to download Empire Story in the very first beginning but I don't earn any city cash...

One of my nbr told me that I cannot earn any city cash and gems because I have already downloaded Empire Story.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 12:59 AM
those who dpwmloaded earlier do not get the free 6 gems..Norman, pls do something about it.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 01:01 AM
UNFAIR for those who downloaded it earlier

Unregistered
11-07-10, 03:31 PM
TL we who are with you from the very first start ( downloading, playing and spending our real money), we who went with you trough all the troubles with all your games and using cash for gems by the way (some of us even lost bought gems because of bugs) we DO NOT GET anything even those 6 gems.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-07-10, 09:57 PM
Too bad, no free 6 gems when you have downloaded earlier...... really unfair !

Unregistered
11-10-10, 06:41 PM
I download the app ES 2 weeks ago...
If a deleted the app....
It wil come a notification about downloading ES?

PS: Sorry for my english

I doubt it. I didn't download ES until the prompt popped up, then I got the free CC (I think it was 6). I know that once you download it and receive the prize, you can delete it after and everything will stay the same.

Unregistered
11-10-10, 09:26 PM
To receive the promotional City Cash for downloading Empire Story, you must have followed the link in-game. If you have already downloaded Empire Story prior to this promotion, you will not be eligible for the City Cash. Once you have downloaded Empire Story, make sure you have opened up the downloaded app.

If you do not see your points reflected, please restart your device.

I'm not one to complain, but I did receive the CC for downloading Empire. A few days later, the prompt came up for Restaurant. I did everything but open the game (I had opened Empire). I tried restarting and even deleting/then re-downloading, but I never received my 6 CC for RS. No biggie, but it would be nice to get it somehow.

Unregistered
11-10-10, 09:40 PM
To receive the promotional City Cash for downloading Empire Story, you must have followed the link in-game. If you have already downloaded Empire Story prior to this promotion, you will not be eligible for the City Cash. Once you have downloaded Empire Story, make sure you have opened up the downloaded app.

If you do not see your points reflected, please restart your device.

Hi Norman,
Why no free city cash for those who downloaded empire story earlier? why so unfair for those who supported team lava team? Pls explain.

Unregistered
11-10-10, 10:39 PM
Hi Norman,
Why no free city cash for those who downloaded empire story earlier? why so unfair for those who supported team lava team? Pls explain.

What is your plan for those who downloaded earlier as your supporter?

Unregistered
11-10-10, 10:43 PM
What is your plan for those who downloaded earlier as your supporter?

The way I look at it is that the current "gems to download" thing is a bit like a sale at a store....if you buy something a week before the store marks it down you dont get a refund, do you. I could be wrong, but that is how it comes across to me. Its a pity, but I missed out too.

Dgleary13
11-11-10, 10:29 PM
The ones who are excited about and support first do not get anything but people who do later get the 6 cc. Extremely bad business loyalty decision to your most faithful supporters. You must explain and do something Norman, there a lot more negative feedback than ever on here. Many of us are very very unhappy about these games. Something needs to be done quickly. I'd is dgleary13

Unregistered
11-12-10, 12:09 AM
My god, is complaining the only thing you people do on here? I mean, really? Who the hell is forcing you to play, let alone pay for anything? Who cares if people get some free game cash? Is 6 CC really that high up there on the "OMFG! HOW COME I DON'T HAVE IT!?" pole? You downloaded Empire to see how it was because YOU WANTED to. People who didn't, didn't. And the way to get the game on people's devices is to promote them. TL does so by offering an incentive. Big whoop. 6 CC won't get you a case, it won't even get you most of the things that cost CC. And doubling that to 12 by downloading Restaurant still won't get you a case, nor other things that cost CC. Once you master all your factory items, you have no choice but to buy CC. And if you want it that bad, you'll buy it. If you can't, you can't. That's it. Complaining and crying on here does nothing...absolutely nothing. Heck, if I was TL, all this ****-posting would make my laugh so much...I would stick it to you guys even more.

All that aside, asking Norman or someone else on here with a simple question is a lot more productive than shouting at everyone and everything. Calm the hell down and quit trying to blow a simple game into a huge problem.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 01:40 AM
No, I really learn a lesson from it. This teaches me never download a new story game until they offer a promotion. Then after that, delete the new story immediately. I will never play teamlava's new game again.

Restaurant Story: Kingsley House