PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Fireworks/Independence Day Theme

greygull
04-18-12, 07:00 PM
Hey guys jumping ahead to get some suggestions to the development team.
Suggest some new items for a Fireworks/Independence Day Theme.

You can suggest your own items, or post if you like other members suggestions.
I will try and use the most popular items on the next poll.

sparks229
04-18-12, 07:33 PM
Firecracker cakes? Or pop rocks. I always love sugary things :)

driftboutique
04-18-12, 07:57 PM
Raspberry lemonade
White cupcakes with red and blue sprinkles
Starry sky wallpaper
Star cookies
Rocket pops

hanatsuki
04-18-12, 08:39 PM
Rock candy! I am not American so ...I font really know what possible decor to even suggest. Since I'm not quite sure or clear about this event

renai22
04-18-12, 08:50 PM
Celebration cake and truffle seem pretty (independence dayish lol).. not all users are American tho so doesn't matter to me (yay Canada! lol)

greygull
04-18-12, 08:57 PM
Speaking only as a member (and with a standard amount of world knowledge) - don't many countries have some sort of Independence/National Day? I found this list - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_independence_days - there's over 100 countries. So this doesn't have to be only the "American" Independence Day. Though I admit - it will probably be released around July 4th. But there are several countries that celebrate theirs near that date too :)

27Redd
04-18-12, 09:28 PM
How about different fireworks like ground blooming flowers, etc., and a character of some sort holding a sparkler? Fourth of July scene with stars and ******s beach towels and beach balls.

hanatsuki
04-19-12, 10:09 AM
Speaking only as a member (and with a standard amount of world knowledge) - don't many countries have some sort of Independence/National Day? I found this list - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_independence_days - there's over 100 countries. So this doesn't have to be only the "American" Independence Day. Though I admit - it will probably be released around July 4th. But there are several countries that celebrate theirs near that date too :)
Well teamlava named this the independence day, in Canada we have Canada day on July first. but I can't suggest any Canadian things due to the fact that it "is" different to independence day.

kitty711
04-19-12, 12:00 PM
Flag Cake! Mom and I make this every year.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-19-12, 03:23 PM
Guess my earlier post didn't go through. LOL I suggested perhaps a maple leaf table and chair for our Canadian neighbors and a red, white and blue table and chair for those in the USA, but not checkered! A red, white and blue swag for walls. Flags ... for the walls or even on a pole to place on bakery floors. Fireworks wallpaper ...

farrels
04-19-12, 07:05 PM
I would love flag cake, celebration cake, rocket pops, rasberry lemonade star cookies,white cupcakes with red and white sprinkles,pop rocks, and firecracker cakes.I would also love red white and blue oven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saralovescats
04-21-12, 01:18 PM
how about a canada day/independence day theme?
canada day is july 1st

Mayarosengren
04-25-12, 10:21 AM
sweden is 6th of june but not many really celebrate that day, its not a big day.. Midsummer weekend is bigger here in sweden, I hope there will be some items and stuffs to buy in bakery for swedish midsummer, nd special swedish cakes nd so on.. If u need more info, ask mee! And I've looking around for new ideas for new recipe..white chocolate Panna cotta?? Tiramisu? these is not swedish speciality btw.. but making a list anyway.. chocolate mousse? Princesscake? Punch bars? banana cake? Creame brule?? and I got some more ideas.. But If u need any pictures on these cakes, let me know!!!

awong3
04-25-12, 06:16 PM
Red white blue cake or cupcakes decorated with icing, pop rocks, fire red hot candy, donuts with jimmys that are red, white & blue, Shirley temple drink, & blue raspberry lemonade

Yuchin4life
04-26-12, 10:45 PM
Fireworks Cake
The cake can have candles that shoots up like fireworks?
A cake like this one but round and when you cut it into a triangle, you get the blue berries and strawberries together with a Flag on top of it
http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/N8/14-fourth-of-july-lg.jpg

and this looks really good
http://www.restaurantgirl.com/assets_c/2010/06/0july-4-thumb-300x199.jpg

TurtlePie
04-27-12, 07:02 AM
In addition to including all of the independence-themed items, could we incorporate goals, so that some of the really great items or recipes could be obtained that way? Goals always make the game so much more fun!

Friends, feel free to add me if your star rating is a 3 or 4: Storm 8 ID: TurtlePie

:)

catgirl477
05-02-12, 08:54 AM
Firework wall paper? Hot dog stand(decor)? flag flooring? independents day waitress? Marching band? These are my sugestions :)