PDA

View Full Version : How much is the flower gazebo?

lindsayh942edition
04-18-12, 07:51 AM
I haven't unlocked it yet in farm story and i was hust wondering how much it is so i can start saving. Also can someone PLEASE answer my previous question of how much the garden gnome sells for? (the one you get after completeing all 4 mastery levels)

kooky panda
04-18-12, 08:06 AM
It is 24 gems.

I have never sold a gnome, but I thought I saw once you got 600 coins, but I am not 100% sure.

Snapenath
04-18-12, 11:39 AM
I used to sell the gnomes, but haven't for a long time, and can't remember... sorry

pinkster73
04-18-12, 12:02 PM
Omg you guys sell the gnomes?!?! What a travesty!

bobbyrae
04-18-12, 12:07 PM
I know, right? Why on earth would you seell those gnomes when they are sooooooo impossible to come by. I so wish we could trade stuff like that. :-/

lindsayh942edition
04-18-12, 12:12 PM
I know, right? Why on earth would you seell those gnomes when they are sooooooo impossible to come by. I so wish we could trade stuff like that. :-/

Maybe because they are ugly people have different opions not everybody likes gnomes

pinkster73
04-18-12, 12:13 PM
Omg I can't handle this!!!

bobbyrae
04-18-12, 12:16 PM
Maybe because they are ugly people have different opions not everybody likes gnomes
Ugly?! . :-0

Did she just call the gnomes ugly ?

Oh i so wish we could trade stuff.:(

pinkster73
04-18-12, 12:22 PM
Awww, the gnomes feelings are hurt

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1334776814566.png

pastrychef17
04-18-12, 12:47 PM
I confess, I sold the first gnome I got when I mastered strawberries. I was coin-poor and needed the revenue back then. Haven't sold any since then (I have 8 now) but I don't put them out either. They sit in my inventory in silent glory.

pinkster73
04-18-12, 12:49 PM
I confess, I sold the first gnome I got when I mastered strawberries. I was coin-poor and needed the revenue back then. Haven't sold any since then (I have 8 now) but I don't put them out either. They sit in my inventory in silent glory.

I forgive you

shakiba
04-18-12, 02:00 PM
Awww, the gnomes feelings are hurt

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1334776814566.png

Omg, I remember that. Sad, sad little gnome.
Dont worry gnome. I still love u!

lin77
04-18-12, 05:35 PM
Omg you guys sell the gnomes?!?! What a travesty!

Sorry......I sell every single one of them! I hate them! If we could gift them I'd give them all to those who love them! ;)

I do believe they are 600 coins.

DAmanding
04-18-12, 06:10 PM
I think my gnomes sit in my inventory kicking the sheep who are probably eating the hay bales I have stored in there with them when I decided that for now I'd concentrate on crops and decorate later.

WendingWanderer
04-18-12, 09:31 PM
I sold one about a month ago to see how much she was worth (I still have 14 of them).

$600.

pinkster73
04-18-12, 09:46 PM
I sold one about a month ago to see how much she was worth (I still have 14 of them).

$600.

How could you? (sobs)

WendingWanderer
04-18-12, 10:27 PM
How could you? (sobs)

She was the Marco Polo of the Gnome world. She wanted off the farm. She wanted to explore the world....

pinkster73
04-18-12, 10:41 PM
She was the Marco Polo of the Gnome world. She wanted off the farm. She wanted to explore the world....

Oh ok. Totally understandable then. If you love something, set it free.....

Snapenath
04-18-12, 11:41 PM

I also sold some of them, maybe 3 or 4 at the beginning, but that was because I didn't like them.
No I do like them, but the remaining 26 of them also sit in my inventory at the moment, in the same kind of silent glory...

lindsayh942edition
04-19-12, 09:47 AM
Sorry......I sell every single one of them! I hate them! If we could gift them I'd give them all to those who love them! ;)

I do believe they are 600 coins.

Thanks for agreeing with me! And actually answering the question it was a simple one but everyone turned it into a big stupid thing

pinkster73
04-19-12, 09:57 AM
Thanks for agreeing with me! And actually answering the question it was a simple one but everyone turned it into a big stupid thing

Wow thanks.

lindsayh942edition
04-19-12, 11:12 AM
Wow thanks.

Np you're the one that took it out of hand it was a simply question i really don't care if you like the fact that i wanted to sell it people think differently then you you have to accept that

pastrychef17
04-19-12, 11:41 AM
Np you're the one that took it out of hand it was a simply question i really don't care if you like the fact that i wanted to sell it people think differently then you you have to accept that

Uh, I think she was just kidding. I don't like the gnomes either which is why I don't put them out but I'm keeping them for now just to track how many crops I've already mastered. And if I ever need coins again, it's good to know how much I can get for them.

pinkster73
04-19-12, 11:43 AM

You need to have a coke and a smile :)

queentina3
04-19-12, 11:53 AM
LMAO, my gnomes are also in storage, but that is only because I'm using the space for trees and crops to master. I don't dislike or like the gnomes, they are just there. :p

pinkster73
04-19-12, 11:55 AM
LMAO, my gnomes are also in storage, but that is only because I'm using the space for trees and crops to master. I don't dislike or like the gnomes, they are just there. :p

Queentina, I'll learn to accept that :p

lindsayh942edition
04-19-12, 12:27 PM
You need to have a coke and a smile :)

Actually you don't know me i am a very positive person and soda has tons of animals and unnatural things in it i don't believe in that, but when i ask a simple question because tl support tells me to go on the forums i want the answer not critism i don't need that in my life people need to mind their own buisdness

Agian i apologize if i have many typos my ipod skips alot while typing on this site

pinkster73
04-19-12, 01:30 PM
Actually you don't know me i am a very positive person and soda has tons of animals and unnatural things in it i don't believe in that, but when i ask a simple question because tl support tells me to go on the forums i want the answer not critism i don't need that in my life people need to mind their own buisdness

Agian i apologize if i have many typos my ipod skips alot while typing on this site

1. No one criticized you
2. Don't go on a FORUM if you want people to mind their own business
3. Everyone has the right to post their opinion

missstep13
04-19-12, 01:35 PM

Just wondering, what sort of animals are in soda?

lindsayh942edition
04-19-12, 01:37 PM
1. No one criticized you
2. Don't go on a FORUM if you want people to mind their own business
3. Everyone has the right to post their opinion

Actually if you read all the post lots of people did complain how could i? Why would i want to? I hurt their feelings, all that garbage it's just a game and I have a right to my opion too but i kept it to myself until i got the 3 pages of complaints, i can't help that i wanted an answer not an opion on a forum have YOU ever tried contacting tl? They don't answer a thing they just tell you to go on the forums no matter what you say to them ALL I WANTED WAS A SIMPLE ANSWER! I am so sick of you internet bullies

lindsayh942edition
04-19-12, 01:39 PM

Oh lots but i don't feel like being attacked by people because i'm a vegan i'd be happy to answer though if you private message me or write on my wall

RealFarmer1222
04-19-12, 01:40 PM

yeah...me too!

And lordy!....the stuff they put in women's makeup!

kooky panda
04-19-12, 01:42 PM
I haven't unlocked it yet in farm story and i was hust wondering how much it is so i can start saving. Also can someone PLEASE answer my previous question of how much the garden gnome sells for? (the one you get after completeing all 4 mastery levels)
Okay guys lets keep this on topic. Please remember if you have an issue with a post by another member, please do not post on the thread, contact a moderator or community manager.

Back to the question to get back on topic.
I think the gnome sells for 600 coins.
Flower gazebo costs 24 gems.

lindsayh942edition
04-19-12, 01:51 PM
Okay guys lets keep this on topic. Please remember if you have an issue with a post by another member, please do not post on the thread, contact a moderator or community manager.

Back to the question to get back on topic.
I think the gnome sells for 600 coins.
Flower gazebo costs 24 gems.

Thank you very much that is what i've been trying to say if you don't like the fact that i'm trying to sell it don't reply and thank you i think it's worth selling for 600

pinkster73
04-19-12, 01:57 PM
Thank you very much that is what i've been trying to say if you don't like the fact that i'm trying to sell it don't reply and thank you i think it's worth selling for 600

Note: kookys post was also directed at you.

lindsayh942edition
04-19-12, 02:00 PM
Note: kookys post was also directed at you.

Note: it was hugely directed at the people who took it off topic i was minding my own bussiness when you attacked

RealFarmer1222
04-19-12, 02:00 PM
I did accidently sell my first gnome. I guess I got 600 coins for it....

RealFarmer1222
04-19-12, 02:01 PM
....or was it a bottle of cow soda???

Snapenath
04-19-12, 02:05 PM
Kooky had better lock the thread I guess lol

pinkster73
04-19-12, 02:09 PM
Kooky had better lock the thread I guess lol

Naaa, its all good now :)

lindsayh942edition
04-19-12, 02:09 PM
See i knew i'd get attacked for the soda excuse me for having compassion they shouldn't assume everyone drinks it

Ok it was just told to me that apperently this was all a joke played on me and thatt everyone makes fun of the gnomes

pinkster73
04-19-12, 02:10 PM
See i knew i'd get attacked for the soda excuse me for having compassion they shouldn't assume everyone drinks it

Ok it was just told to me that apperently this was all a joke played on me and thatt everyone makes fun of the gnomes

No no, just joking around, not a joke played on you. No one meant anything offensive.

kooky panda
04-19-12, 02:18 PM
Locking thread since Moderator warning to stay on topic has been ignored.
To clarify once again, my warning was directed at all parties. If you come to a thread and you think someone has made fun of you or attacked you, it is against the forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22953-Renewed-Enforcing-of-TL-Forum-Rules-Please-Read-(1-16-12)&p=211557&viewfull=1#post211557) to respond to that attack on the thread.
You can contact a moderator to review the post and it can be removed.

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

Send a Private Message to a TeamLava Community Manager [TL Employee]
Send a Private Message to a TL Player Moderator
Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for TL Player Mods and TL Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.