PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Neighbors wanted

TimeForACuppaTea
04-17-12, 10:30 PM
Ok, I hope I don't regret this. But I need 6 neighbors (temporarily).

I want to expand my shop. But Team Lava seems to think I need more neighbors to do that. I don't want anymore neighbors, I'm happy with the number I have right now. But Team Lava seems to think they know me better than I do.

So if I could get 6 people to add me that don't mind being removed once I've expanded it would be awesome.

PLEASE post on my wall in the game to let me know you are a "Temp nbr" so I know who you are.

Thanks so much.

Lueann has reached the number of neighbors wanted. Leaving the thread open for others to make similar requests.

sparks229
04-17-12, 11:26 PM
Hey you can add me (just in RS). I don't play that one as much and if you're not going to need materials or anything fell free to add me. Because I don't play RS as much as BS.

TimeForACuppaTea
04-17-12, 11:43 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it. It's fine that you don't really play.

moda999
04-17-12, 11:59 PM
This made me laugh as I have had exactly the same problem and now cherish some of my zero star nbrs!! I know they won't care if I don't visit them (I do my 3/4 star nbrs) but means I can expand without really having to increase my burden of tipping.

What are other people doing?

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 07:04 AM
I think a lot of ppl have more nbrs already so it's no buggy. I like to keep my nbr count low so I'm not overwhelmed. I play several story games and I just don't have time to keep up with everyone and still have a life. ;P

Sparks, I sent u an invite. Not sure it's if it added you or not. De la cafe? I know u said u didn't play much but this place looks like its not played at all. Plz accept my invite. Hopefully the game got the right person.

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 07:06 AM
I still need 4 more btw. Thanks everyone.

Superyalda
04-18-12, 07:32 AM
I still need 4 more btw. Thanks everyone.

Invited you ... Also need four more :)

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 08:29 AM
Thanks, you're super. ;P accepted. I see you're in the same situation. I won't remove you until you've expanded too. If I do accidentally please let me know.

This is working out great so far. I only need 2 more now. I'll be able to expand soon. I've already got the cash so as soon as I get 2 more I'll be set.

Superyalda
04-18-12, 08:43 AM
Thanks, you're super. ;P accepted. I see you're in the same situation. I won't remove you until you've expanded too. If I do accidentally please let me know.

This is working out great so far. I only need 2 more now. I'll be able to expand soon. I've already got the cash so as soon as I get 2 more I'll be set.

That funny. I need two more too! The suspense!

Superyalda
04-18-12, 08:44 AM
We need to keep posting here to keep it in the New Posts feed :)

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 09:23 AM
I'm glad this is helping you out too. I'll have to do this again in a year or two when I've saved up enough money to expand again. Yes, it will probably take me that long, assuming I'm still playing.

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 09:43 AM
Sparks229, if you are around. Please accept my invite. If you do then I only need 1 more.

driftboutique
04-18-12, 09:46 AM
Feel free to add me and delete :)

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 10:06 AM
Thanks Drift. Sent invite. Let me know if there is any gift you'd like as a thank you.

Super, what is your shop name. Not sure which one you are. Don't want to remove you until after we've both expanded.

Still need 1 more if Sparks doesn't accept my invite. Thanks everyone.

Superyalda
04-18-12, 11:09 AM
I'm Rainbow Room :)

It's going to take me a LONG time for my next expand. $7,500,000! I have about $1,400,000 now ... Only $6 million more :0

I might have to cook only roast chicken for a while, maybe it will help.

nmishii
04-18-12, 12:20 PM
You can add me

Branston73
04-18-12, 12:22 PM
Add me if you wish! :).

anmu11
04-18-12, 12:43 PM
If it's still needed, you can add me too and delete me when you're 'done' :-)
My restaurants name is amurest. Id is anmu11.

driftboutique
04-18-12, 01:12 PM
Thanks Drift. Sent invite. Let me know if there is any gift you'd like as a thank you.

Super, what is your shop name. Not sure which one you are. Don't want to remove you until after we've both expanded.

Still need 1 more if Sparks doesn't accept my invite. Thanks everyone.

Glad I could help :) I think I'm maxed on gifts, but thanks for the offer!

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 02:18 PM
Thanks so much everyone. I added nmishii as soon as she accepts I'm golden. This has worked out so awesome, I can't think you all enough.

Super, Do you want to remember my ID and add me as a temp nbr when you're ready? Just please don't save it on your wall, don't want others to add me.

nmishii
04-18-12, 02:25 PM
Accepted

sparks229
04-18-12, 02:47 PM
Sorry had something to do today. If you don't need neighbors anymore, I'm not going to bother to get into rs. :p

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 02:51 PM
Thanks so much. I've expanded. I can't thank you all enough. This has worked out so great.

Unless anyone else needs to do the same thing and needs to use this thread I'm done. Mods, feel free to remove/lock or whatever.

If I don't get everyone removed feel free to remove me. Thank you all so much.

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 02:52 PM
Sorry had something to do today. If you don't need neighbors anymore, I'm not going to bother to get into rs. :p

If you could please go into RS and decline for me. Otherwise the request will sit there forever. I can't do anything with it, only you can. Thanks much.

greygull
04-18-12, 03:23 PM
Thanks so much. I've expanded. I can't thank you all enough. This has worked out so great.

Unless anyone else needs to do the same thing and needs to use this thread I'm done. Mods, feel free to remove/lock or whatever.

If I don't get everyone removed feel free to remove me. Thank you all so much.

I think others might want to do similar, so I'll leave it open. If you want, I can edit your first post, saying you've fulfilled your neighbor needs for now.

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 03:49 PM
Thanks so much. That sounds fine. This worked so well for me I'm sure others will find this helpful. Thanks again everyone.

Sparks, I'd be so grateful if you could go in and decline so the request isn't sitting there for ages. I've already got one that I can't get rid of cause the person's account was totally closed when they transferred it to a different device. Wish I could delete these myself, but....

sparks229
04-18-12, 03:56 PM
If you could please go into RS and decline for me. Otherwise the request will sit there forever. I can't do anything with it, only you can. Thanks much.

I'll get in as soon as I get the chance. I'm on my separate account right now so I'll go in later

greygull
04-18-12, 06:16 PM
Thanks so much. That sounds fine. This worked so well for me I'm sure others will find this helpful. Thanks again everyone.

How's that? :)

DAmanding
04-18-12, 07:04 PM
What a great idea! When I did my last expansion I just posted my ID on zero star high level player's walls until I got enough. Since they're non-tippers anyway I didn't feel so bad about deleting them after 4-5 days worth of tipping them for their effort. :D Actually two ended up tipping back regularly so they've stayed for now. :)

bcombs69
04-19-12, 04:51 AM
Add me bcombs68(main) bcombs69(alt) I play two accounts i tip and gift on both add me pls

bigmer
04-19-12, 06:37 AM
Please invite me. My ID is BigMer. I prefer materials as gifts but will accept food, also. I will gift parts and accept requests daily. thanks in advance.

Your good neighbor!!

rouge1969
06-14-12, 08:55 AM
Hey all! I could use a few TEMPORARY neighbors for my next expansion in both Bakery and Restaurant stories! I like to tip n gift daily but find it way too overwhelming to have more than 30 or 35 neighbors! Right now both my games have a core group of 25 good players and then I have a bunch of mostly inactive players that I carry only so I can meet the quota for expansions! Anyways, I digress. My plan is to DELETE you after the expansion. You don't need to tip me or gift me or owe me anything! If you'd like to help add rouge1969. Thanks!

reginan
06-21-12, 01:00 PM
add me: reginan