PDA

View Full Version : Can I downgrade the version of BAKERY STORY? it always crashes

MelodyYumiko
04-17-12, 08:58 PM
Since I've updated the latest version, It always crashes , it's not smooth like before
Can anyone please tell me how can I get my older version of bakery story?
Thanks in advanced
My device : iPhone 3G version 4.2.1
Bakery story: original version , version 1.4 ( but it doesn't fit with my device)

DaojinWildfire
04-18-12, 06:01 PM
Do you receive an error message when you crash or does it crash directly to the Home Screen? Try letting the pop-ups fully load, don't close them but wait 10-15 seconds for the game to automatically close them. Most of the time, attempting to close a pop-up before it has fully loaded may cause the game to experience crash issues.

MelodyYumiko
04-20-12, 06:28 AM
Yes thank you but it closed automatically
It hasn't taken me to my bakery yet but it closed by itself
So sad :( do u know any other ways ???
I think the game version is too high for my device
But I don't know how to downgrade game version

Luna48
04-20-12, 08:04 AM
I have been watching for a post about iOS devices crashing. My iPhone (Version 5.1 and I have plenty of capacity available) has been crashing for about 3 weeks. I have done all the recommended things: uninstall/reinstall, wait patiently for the popups, etc. I had to reinstall the general Bakery version because Valentine is not available at the App Store anymore. So now I have the older version of Bakery and crash even more frequently. In just tipping neighbors (about 50) off my neighbor list it crashes about 3-4 times. It does not go back to the bakery home screen, it goes back to my iPhone home screen and I have to reopen Bakery. If I attempt to tip off of my wall it crashes 50% of the time. To tip a non-neighbor off my wall can take up to 5 crashes and reopens. I am pretty sure this is a Bakery issue because I am not crashing on RS or on any other use or app on my iPhone. I have several neighbors who are complaining of the same problems. They all are using iOS devices. Really not enjoying the game too much right now because it is taking so long to play. Any other suggestions????