PDA

View Full Version : City cash!

Unregistered
11-05-10, 10:19 PM
Everyone stop putting ideas and complaining about how to get city cash. TeamLava put City Cash for a good reason. It's to get paid from buying the city cash. Without people paying with real money there will be no game because of a companies insufficient funds to create and manage a game.

OMG! :P
11-07-10, 03:48 PM
Everyone stop putting ideas and complaining about how to get city cash. TeamLava put City Cash for a good reason. It's to get paid from buying the city cash. Without people paying with real money there will be no game because of a companies insufficient funds to create and manage a game.

we know that! we just wanna have a lower price on it. if they have a lower price, they will get more funds! DUH!

chvchv & chvchv2
11-08-10, 10:06 AM
we know that! we just wanna have a lower price on it. if they have a lower price, they will get more funds! DUH!

Exactly! The price for city cash is just WAY TO HIGH.

For $4.99 you get 24 (not 25) city cash which is not even enough to get one random item from the magic cases.

A flag costs you $3.19, the city statue almost $5, the Eiffel Tower $14.14!!

Even worse: If you want to convert city cash into coins then you pay $20 for just 400,000 coins, which is what I can get for free when I keep my factories running all day long.

For the price of the useless Eiffel Tower decoration I can buy 14 fully working complete games for the iPhone.

This is just ridiculous.

And don't you think to get an answer from TL. They don't even answer (or care) when we bash them in their own discussion board.

Oh well... At least there is no law which makes us buy their overprices city cash. :-)

Next thing I do is... hmmm... where do I have my XCode compiler... I think I really have to come up with a competing product. :-)