PDA

View Full Version : Goals

chris1sSexc
04-17-12, 04:38 PM
There are so many recipes that I cannot access because I need to complete goals to unlock them. Is there any way I can access the goals to unlock them
Or will they be perminantly locked? Do they ever relist the goals for the people who never got to complete them?

renai22
04-17-12, 05:53 PM
Bakery story like many games are: what you see is what you get, if you don't see goals for those unlockable recipes then they aren't available until they make them available again(if they ever do) if not, its just going to be a dream item that will never come true unfortunately lol

bawpotter
04-17-12, 05:56 PM
Chris, at the moment, those goals are permenantly locked. We don't know when and if TL will ever make those available again.

chris1sSexc
04-17-12, 07:27 PM
I can't access many food items because I need to complete the goals. It really bugs me because I want to be able to have access to them. Is there any chance we will have access to these goals again to complete them? Or they can be unlocked with gems. I really want to be able to finish level 4 on each food item but won't b able to do this with blocked food items