PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Bakery Story

msbossldy
04-17-12, 02:34 PM
It would be nice if that when you purchase another register that it comes with an avatar like fashion story. Another suggestion is for the statues to be able to rotate all ways and not just two. For example the irish maid can only be frontwards or sideways. Please take into consideration.

PinkStarbelly
04-17-12, 08:49 PM
I don't have any statues so I wouldn't know. However, I do know some appliances like drink mixer, ice cream maker and aome of the newest appliances. An only rotate 2 ways and that's a bit annoying. The thing about another avatar along with ash register - AMEN!! I've thought anout it ao many times and it just doesn't look nice with no avatar behind the register ..

sparks229
04-17-12, 09:19 PM
Yeah it'd be so cool. If the avatars could be like custom, and there'd be one behind every register.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-18-12, 08:36 AM
I agree with the register and appliances being able to rotate in all directions. I can make do with the register, but appliances able to fully rotate would be a HUGE help in re-arranging my bakery!

8summer8
04-18-12, 10:33 AM
Hi I agree it would be great to rotate statues and appliances all directions. I only have one register but I put the Irish waitress behind did you try that? All the best.