PDA

View Full Version : Lost 200.000 coins

Limaxa
04-17-12, 09:38 AM
Hello. Just wanted to ask if we can keep on playing valentine Version of our Games.. Today i opened the normal Rs and hooray lost 200.000 coins .. Really nice if you want to expand.. I don't know why it is Not possible to fix that or make a new Version like valentine where the system works. I don't know if i still play Bs and Rs when Valentine is no longer available. :(

kattybell
04-17-12, 09:46 AM
If you deleted the vday apps, than I don't think you can find them anymore. Though waiting on a manual update for regular versions.

Limaxa
04-17-12, 09:49 AM
If you deleted the vday apps, than I don't think you can find them anymore. Though waiting on a manual update for regular versions.

No i still have them, but there is a Text which says that valentine version will be soon no longer supported.. So i will have to play this stupid bug version with negative coins..

kattybell
04-17-12, 09:51 AM
That's just letting players know that it won't be supported eventually, just delete the regular versions and ignore the pop up until there is word that the regular versions have been updated.

Limaxa
04-17-12, 09:55 AM
That's just letting players know that it won't be supported eventually, just delete the regular versions and ignore the pop up until there is word that the regular versions have been updated.

Yes.. I play the valentine version until it's closed.. Just like i did with christmas Version :-/