PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice?

jannywanny86
04-17-12, 07:58 AM
Since they got the stars when u click on tips ppl send you that ur money goes down not up? I notice this I was watching the stars go up and my money keep rolling down not up!

bobbyrae
04-17-12, 08:05 AM
Oh no:(
I'm still playing vday version and my coin count seems to be working fine.

trinityblaze
04-17-12, 08:29 AM
Not sure what is going on for you but I just tried it out and my money amount goes up when picking up my tips. I'm also using the Vday version.

kooky panda
04-17-12, 10:57 AM
Since they got the stars when u click on tips ppl send you that ur money goes down not up? I notice this I was watching the stars go up and my money keep rolling down not up!
If you are on IOS device(iphone, pad, touch) make sure you are still playing the valentine version.

GroovyRuss
04-17-12, 01:50 PM

there is a really BAD bug that slows your customers WAY down. if you see this restart the app and let it run for awhile unlocked. (i.e. do not let the device sleep and keep the BS app front most)

jannywanny86
04-17-12, 02:38 PM
I use iPod will v version only stp this? I'm just using normal version

sparks229
04-17-12, 04:53 PM
I use iPod will v version only stp this? I'm just using normal version

Valentine's version has the most bug fixes since the normal one but I think it was the coin bug that was fixed. If you've previously downloaded the Valentine's version, you can sync it to iTunes and get the Valentine version back I think.

ritz131
04-17-12, 05:21 PM
The valentine's version is no longer available :(

kooky panda
04-17-12, 05:25 PM
The valentine's version is no longer available :(
some players have posted that they have synced with itunes and synced the valentine game back to their device.
I have not done this yet, but if you had backed up with itunes while you had the game on your device, you may want to see if you can get it back to your device.

ButterPanda
04-17-12, 05:44 PM
Try what kooky recommended and also try doing an uninstall and re-install of the game and restart your device.

sparks229
04-17-12, 09:16 PM
some players have posted that they have synced with itunes and synced the valentine game back to their device.
I have not done this yet, but if you had backed up with itunes while you had the game on your device, you may want to see if you can get it back to your device.

If you have an iPad, the app store has a "purchased" tab and for me there's the normal and valentine version there.

jannywanny86
04-18-12, 12:16 AM
If you have an iPad, the app store has a "purchased" tab and for me there's the normal and valentine version there.

Ty that's where I found it :)

moda999
04-18-12, 12:34 AM
Still happens sometimes in valentines but hit social tab before doing anything to force connect to server and force shut down overnight so it isn't running in background. Should help.

ljforsyth
04-18-12, 11:46 AM
Ty that's where I found it :)

Not so for me. So.. I guess I'm screwed?