PDA

View Full Version : how to purchage

kjency2
04-16-12, 11:27 PM
Im from korea i want to purchased items but im afaid that it ill taamke extra heavy charge i ill buy if it takes the prize it says ..once i bought from anther game team it charged so heavy that my dad got angry..plz help me with this matter thank you

DaojinWildfire
04-17-12, 05:15 PM
I am having some difficulty understanding the issue you are trying to explain. If you are saying you want to have Gem items without purchasing Gems, then I recommend you check out our Events and Contests (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!) for a chance to win Gems and CCash!

kjency2
04-18-12, 08:25 AM
Hello thanks for the reply.my question is if i purchase gems would it take the money it says or extra charge with it?i want to purchase gems but im scare of being extra charge with the gems prize...im from korea..thank you

sweetstuff525
04-18-12, 09:03 AM
Hello thanks for the reply.my question is if i purchase gems would it take the money it says or extra charge with it?i want to purchase gems but im scare of being extra charge with the gems prize...im from korea..thank you

By purchasing gems that means you are paying real money for the gems and will be charge for them. Is that what ur asking

kooky panda
04-18-12, 11:35 AM

In some areas/countries there may be extra taxes added the the price of the gems. I know in Texas through apple itunes, I do get charge tax on my purchases. I am not sure about Korea.
You will need to check with apple or google play to see if there are any extra taxes or fees assigned in your area.