PDA

View Full Version : More expansions on Pet Shop Story

aaammm2012
04-16-12, 11:12 PM
I used all my expansions. Are there any more coming? They keep creating new pets but we have no room for them. Please help.:confused:

mingboo
04-17-12, 03:05 AM
i ma not buying anymore decorations because i need the space for new pets. Once i ran out of space for pet... that will be the end of the game... i wonder whether it will end up like Zoo story...

aaammm2012
04-17-12, 07:37 AM
What happened on zoo story?

shaninshine
04-28-12, 08:18 AM
It's nice that they add more pets and decorations, but the reality they need to add more space expansion.

saintlover
04-28-12, 08:52 PM
What happened on zoo story?

The original one, which I loved and spent a ton of money on, never had a single update and they just gave up on it. They started from scratch and put out the Zoo Story 2 to "replace it".

shaninshine
04-29-12, 02:20 AM
The original one, which I loved and spent a ton of money on, never had a single update and they just gave up on it. They started from scratch and put out the Zoo Story 2 to "replace it".

Probably will be pet shop 2, lol....

Denel31
05-01-12, 09:36 AM
PLEASE let it be expansion! TL cant do this to us., why?????

Purplum
05-01-12, 10:36 AM
Meh, I'm already pretty much done with Pet Shop Story. I have all the non-gem pets fully bred & upgraded. The only thing there is for me to do is wait for the weekly update and finish any new coin animals. And they were so nice as to wait to give me my update til Tuesday this week... /sigh

Expansions would be nice, but I'm not crossing my fingers. Compared to Zoo2, Pet shop story has tons of space though. My Zoo2 animals are trying to call PETA on me. XD

Badvickie
05-03-12, 10:40 AM
I need more space, also. Very irresponsible of them to leave us hanging. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the same position, but not saying anything. We need MORE space!

sierranicole6
05-03-12, 09:01 PM
The fact that there are no expansions available yet is absurd. Makes people (especially ones who've paid money) feel *****ed.
All that will come of this is TL losing their majority of players. Lame.

Denel31
05-09-12, 05:42 PM
PLEASE let it be expansion! TL cant do this to us., why?????

I just lost two more neighbors due to lack of expansion : (

CountryCritters
05-10-12, 09:28 AM
For this reason I am quitting the game and all TeamLava games! I have every animal available, have spent tons of money, and have no where to go from here. I have over 1500 items in storage and 3,000,000 coins. I have written on the forums and directly to TeamLava. To bad they don't want to take care of the players that are paying their salaries!

shaninshine
05-10-12, 11:56 AM
For this reason I am quitting the game and all TeamLava games! I have every animal available, have spent tons of money, and have no where to go from here. I have over 1500 items in storage and 3,000,000 coins. I have written on the forums and directly to TeamLava. To bad they don't want to take care of the players that are paying their salaries!

I'm so sorry to hear that... But in fact that probably my next move....

lefemmenikita14
05-14-12, 03:30 PM
Oh guys i so agree. I dont even collect coins anymore. Just once a day nothing to spend it on. Tl does not address this problem. Maybe it is above there developers. They may not be experienced enough to expand the game. If thats the case they should tell us. But the that may be the trick!!! Just keep putting us off by saying theyll forward suggestion to developer. But do they?????

Denel31
05-15-12, 04:08 PM
The fact that there are no expansions available yet is absurd. Makes people (especially ones who've paid money) feel *****ed.

You got that right. But I'm sticking around because I just love my game. Ahhhrr.

kimmyhere
10-15-12, 09:50 PM
I neeeeeedddd spaaace please! I am level 40. U keep adding animals but there is no enough space to put the new ones!!! We need upgrade!

stargazerx35
10-18-12, 12:50 PM

I'm about fed up. Ive been playing since July and have no more expansions or anything to do. About 20 pets are in storage. I spent about $20 onthis game. Feeling majorly *****ed