PDA

View Full Version : Appliance and mastery questions

kdellaripa
04-16-12, 07:55 PM
So I was looking through the boards to answer a question about appliances. I've been trying to buy one of the special appliances like a drink machine or nacho maker... When I tap it I get a message pop up that says "hooray, you need materials to build this appliance. Ask your neighbors for parts" or something to that effect, but it doesn't let me actually choose the item to be able to build it.

While I was looking for the answer to this question I was reading other posts and saw that there are food mastery levels. I don't see these anywhere... Occasionally I get a popup that I've reached a certain level with a recipe, but no where do I see an indication of how many times I need to make that recipe or have made that recipe... Can someone please help me with these two issues?

Also, I used to see goals on my screen but they seem to have disappeared a few weeks ago. Where did they go?

Thanks!

kooky panda
04-16-12, 07:59 PM
The holiday goals were removed along with the holiday content.
When building a constructible item, do not click the hammer or little i to place it. Click in upper left hand corner.

Food mastery starts at level 8.

when you get a new receipe, you need to make sure you are using the correct appliance for that receipe.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!&p=140839&viewfull=1#post140839