PDA

View Full Version : can i transfer my restaurant story to my kindle fire?

xicoraa
04-16-12, 04:08 PM
HI, i has lost my old phone and i got a new phone(not smart phone) to make this up, my parent bought me kindle fire and i can't login to my xicoraa ID. i'm on level 89 and i am desperate to get my account transfer back, plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kooky panda
04-16-12, 04:53 PM
HI, i has lost my old phone and i got a new phone(not smart phone) to make this up, my parent bought me kindle fire and i can't login to my xicoraa ID. i'm on level 89 and i am desperate to get my account transfer back, plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To transfer to a kindle fire , you will need to email support@teamlava.com
they will be able to transfer you games over. Provide them with your old storm ID .

xicoraa
04-16-12, 06:27 PM
Thanks!!!i'll try that right now!

xicoraa
04-16-12, 06:30 PM
still, i don't get what is pop3 is......

kooky panda
04-16-12, 06:37 PM
still, i don't get what is pop3 is......
Huh????

88nightmare
04-16-12, 08:29 PM
I believe pop3 has something to do with email servers, but not sure how that's relevant here...

sparks229
04-16-12, 10:03 PM
One of my email servers has something to do with pop but still ????? :)

xicoraa
04-17-12, 04:58 PM
so do i have any other options?

sparks229
04-17-12, 05:02 PM
If you want to transfer your game, you'll have to email support.

kooky panda
04-17-12, 05:32 PM
with Kindle fire transfer your only option at this time is to contact support@teamlava.com. They will need to do the transfer .

DAmanding
04-17-12, 05:42 PM
I wonder if she's getting an error message about her pop3 server not being configured to handle the email if she's clicking on the link Kooky has in her post.

xicoraa you may need to just type the email address kooky gave into your email if clicking the link for it doesn't work for you.

xicoraa
04-17-12, 09:29 PM
after i type in my email they just told me to select sever and i don't know what to pick, by the way i am a he.....

sparks229
04-17-12, 11:29 PM
after i type in my email they just told me to select sever and i don't know what to pick, by the way i am a he.....

With these forums you never know if someone is a he or she.
As for the servers, well it may depend on which email you are using (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc.). I might be wrong but still..... It might

kooky panda
04-18-12, 04:54 AM

You will need to set up an email account on your device if that is where you are trying to email from. If your email is not on your device but on you computer, just send the email from your computer. support@teamlava.com