PDA

View Full Version : Missing recipes for several appliances... Help!!!???

kitkatmom
04-16-12, 12:30 PM
I went to use my sugar coater today, and my almond cookie recipe is gone. So I then tried the dehydrator that too has no recipes. Same thing for my marzipan oven.. What happened to my recipes? Anyone have the same problem? I thought once you purchase ovens and unlock the recipes they were yours to keep? Is the same going to happen to my candy cane maker, emerald ovens, 3 bears ovens, egg ovens, etc...? I bought a lot of these do I now have to sell them? I am so mad and very disappointed. Anyone's in put would be appreciated :-)

Incase it matters I'm playing on my iPad 2 (software vs still 4.3.3)

Thanks!

smuckersmom
04-16-12, 01:03 PM
I have been switching out appliances all weekend and haven't had this problem with any of them. I'm playing on an Android though, but that shouldn't matter. Maybe you need to try restarting your devise?! Sorry I can't be of much help :(

kahlan531
04-16-12, 01:06 PM
Check to make sure that the "All" tab at the top left is selected. This has happened to me before. If you recently chose another category on a different appliance, that same tab will still be selected on your dehydrator or sugar coater, etc., where there are no recipes. They will be under the "All" category instead.

kitkatmom
04-16-12, 03:42 PM
Okay, well..I did close out and restart. And thanks! They are back ;-)
Not sure why I didn't do that first, lol :-)
Thanks again!

Sandys0
04-17-12, 11:44 AM
sorry i'm kind of new at this so i hope it will show ok. :) Kitkatmom do you have a marzipan oven in Bakery?
Thanks

I went to use my sugar coater today, and my almond cookie recipe is gone. So I then tried the dehydrator that too has no recipes. Same thing for my marzipan oven.. What happened to my recipes? Anyone have the same problem? I thought once you purchase ovens and unlock the recipes they were yours to keep? Is the same going to happen to my candy cane maker, emerald ovens, 3 bears ovens, egg ovens, etc...? I bought a lot of these do I now have to sell them? I am so mad and very disappointed. Anyone's in put would be appreciated :-)

Incase it matters I'm playing on my iPad 2 (software vs still 4.3.3)

Thanks!

kitkatmom
04-18-12, 05:21 AM
Sorry, Sandys0 for my late reply. Yes I have the marzipan oven. And I did get the recipes back once I shut down the app and restarted :-) thanks!