PDA

View Full Version : Syncing from Android Phone to Kindle Fire???

Kathy6464
04-16-12, 12:03 PM
I started Restaurant Story on my Android phone. I downloaded it off of Amazon. I play Farm Story on my Kindle Fire. (Why in the world I just didn't start Restaurant Story on my Kindle -- I have no idea.)

I went into both my Android and my Kindle to see if I could sync the game because I do NOT want to start all over again. I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if the syncing can be done?

Thanks for any help!!

Kathy

kattybell
04-16-12, 12:07 PM
Since you started a game on your Kindle and another on your phone, I don't know if you can transfer your restaurant since your playing farm on Kindle. Try emailing support@teamlava.com and let them know what you want to do.

kattybell
04-16-12, 12:11 PM
A suggestion is, you can start a new restaurant on Kindle, and delete the app on your phone. Though that restaurant will be available to you if you ever wanted to use your phone for it. You'd have two restaurants.

88nightmare
04-16-12, 12:55 PM
If you have them move your restaurant to your kindle you will lose your farm. All of the games are connected under one ID.

kooky panda
04-16-12, 02:21 PM
I do not think support can put of your current games under the same storm ID and same device, but it does hurt to ask. If they do end up doing this for you, please let us know.

ButterPanda
04-16-12, 02:55 PM
It is not possible to access the same Storm8 ID from more than 1 device at a time. You can however transfer your Storm8 ID and games to another device by contacting support at support@teamlava.com

Kathy6464
04-17-12, 08:27 AM
I'll contact the support team and will let you know if I'm successful in transferring. Thank you all SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Kathy6464
04-19-12, 07:42 AM
Sorry to be such a bother, but TeamLava transferred my Restaurant Story from my smart phone to my Kindle Fire. I already had Farm Story on my Kindle Fire. When I went on my farm, it was gone -- starting back at Day 1. I searched for my farm and found it under the original Storm8 ID. But I could only access it as a "neighbor" -- not as my own. AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

My Restaurant Story is now on my Kindle, and it is fine. They DO both have different Storm8 IDs, however. Perhaps that is the problem???

kattybell
04-19-12, 07:48 AM
Since they transferred your restaurant story, your farm would start over. If you want your old farm you'd have to have it put on your phone. You can't have your restaurant and farm story together since there is two different storm ID's.

Kathy6464
04-19-12, 08:24 AM
I should have just left well enough alone. I'd rather have my Farm Story on my Kindle and put Restaurant Story back on my smart phone. UGH!! What a mess I've made!!

Thank you kattybell and all of the others for your help!!

88nightmare
04-19-12, 04:12 PM
If you have them move your restaurant to your kindle you will lose your farm. All of the games are connected under one ID.

Kathy6464
04-19-12, 05:53 PM
Thank you 88nightmare. I obviously made a huge mistake.