PDA

View Full Version : Can't unlock any more appliances???

sup4mo
04-16-12, 11:51 AM
Ok so here is the thing, just got to level 72 and when I go to see what my next level is to get another appliance it says I have reached the level where no more appliances (sorry this is what I call them), anyway can be made. So what does this mean? I only have 18 I think on the floor, however many in storage, so should I sell some just in case we get some more new ones in the updates? Is there something wrong with this picture?

kattybell
04-16-12, 11:54 AM
You can store ones your not using and use ones in your storage. It just means you are able to use 18 appliances at one time.

pastrychef17
04-16-12, 11:55 AM
No, that's how the game works. You unlock that last free appliance slot at level 72 and you only get 18 appliance slots. If you want more than 18, you have to spend 24 gems to get another appliance slot.

patriziaf
04-16-12, 12:17 PM
Ok so here is the thing, just got to level 72 and when I go to see what my next level is to get another appliance it says I have reached the level where no more appliances (sorry this is what I call them), anyway can be made. So what does this mean? I only have 18 I think on the floor, however many in storage, so should I sell some just in case we get some more new ones in the updates? Is there something wrong with this picture?
Once you have mastered all the levels of all the recipes of each type of appliance (and earned the 2 gems) put them in the storage (or sell them) and put in the restaurant other appliances not yet mastered. But better not to sell them, because (we don't know...) TL could decide to add a recipe to one of the appliances or they could be necessary for a future goal.

88nightmare
04-16-12, 01:04 PM
The ones in storage don't count. So you can own as many as you want, but you can only have 18 out on the floor at once (unless you want to spend 24 gems to unlock an additional slot).

sunstorm01
04-16-12, 01:15 PM
Some people can have extra ovens for 24 gems- but others cannot. Because they weren't randomly picked to have those upgrades. I get it ALL the time, people who just past level 72 come to my place - tell me I'm obviously TL because of the amount of ovens I have. Yeah I get it ALL the time! I do everything in my power to calm them down, explain, go through the steps of uninstalling and reinstalling to try and shock their account into popping out that extra appliance option. Which usually works. Because I try and help anyone who has problems and feel like they're being discriminated against because they don't have options like others do... Such as Having NO GEM SALES for months.

pastrychef17
04-16-12, 01:19 PM
Some people can have extra ovens for 24 gems- but others cannot. Because they weren't randomly picked to have those upgrades. I get it ALL the time, people who just past level 72 come to my place - tell me I'm obviously TL because of the amount of ovens I have. Yeah I get it ALL the time! I do everything in my power to calm them down, explain, go through the steps of uninstalling and reinstalling to try and shock their account into popping out that extra appliance option. Which usually works. Because I try and help anyone who has problems and feel like they're being discriminated against because they don't have options like others do... Such as Having NO GEM SALES for months.

Actually, anyone can have extra appliance slots if they choose to spend the gems. It's not a random offer, it's an option for everyone. All they have to do is click on the appliance tab and if they're maxed out on appliance slots, there's a button for them to click and spend 24 gems to unlock another slot. As far as I know, that's available to everyone.

sup4mo
04-16-12, 01:44 PM
Wow, good information, I thought I would not have to worry about anything until level 96, I did get to this level pretty quickly @ least to me, so last ??? foe now is how to master am appliance? Is it similar to mastering a receipe?

pastrychef17
04-16-12, 02:10 PM
Wow, good information, I thought I would not have to worry about anything until level 96, I did get to this level pretty quickly @ least to me, so last ??? foe now is how to master am appliance? Is it similar to mastering a receipe?

There's no such thing as mastering an appliance. Unless you mean mastering all the recipes on that appliance. I guess that could be seen as mastering an appliance but you don't get anything for it other than the appliance is no longer needed until/unless TL releases a new recipe for that appliance or else you just want to keep making recipes from it for the XP and servings.

sup4mo
04-16-12, 02:26 PM
Ok just seem to have read that somewhere, like you stated it must have been just the receipe . Thx again

mingboo
04-18-12, 05:39 AM
check out how many ovens are there:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26431-Bakery-size-24-x-26&highlight=24x26