PDA

View Full Version : Completing collectables in restaurant story

rebeccaj47
04-16-12, 10:30 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to complete the collectables and need a baking tray and a chefs top to complete it, any suggestions what foods to cook to do so?

Thanks in advance!

GrrlPlant
04-16-12, 12:15 PM
All the info you need came be found on here:
forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.&highlight=collectable

(Hyperlink, if it works...

forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.&highlight=collectable

sparks229
04-16-12, 10:10 PM
Collectibles are entirely random I don't think cooking certain types of food help. I always find TL'S blog post about collectibles more helpful (sometimes I wonder how many times I've posted that) but that's just me. You can decide for yourself :)

http://blog.teamlava.com/post/13190550383/guide-to-collectibles-restaurant-story

fecsuper
04-16-12, 11:25 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to complete the collectables and need a baking tray and a chefs top to complete it, any suggestions what foods to cook to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Baking Tray: try with Oven : Creme Puff
Chefs Top: try with Stove : Garden Salad

This is not sure, but is my research.

bug242
04-17-12, 04:56 PM
They should make it so you can trade x amount of one collectible for another.

DAmanding
04-17-12, 05:39 PM
They should make it so you can trade x amount of one collectible for another.

lol wouldn't that be nice? I have over 800 rolling pins in Bakery Story. o.O

muggapug
04-17-12, 07:48 PM
I got three salt shakers and one butter stick yesterday from cooking chicken salads.

mingboo
04-17-12, 10:52 PM
Baking Tray: try with Oven : Creme Puff
Chefs Top: try with Stove : Garden Salad

This is not sure, but is my research.

fec, i saw your post and try in my RS and cook garden salad 80 times and get nothing!! I am not saying you are wrong because you have done so much research in this game and i am really grateful that you did... "steal" some of your research... LOL well, collectablies are random, so maybe i am randomly unlucky...LOL

mingboo
04-17-12, 10:55 PM
lol wouldn't that be nice? I have over 800 rolling pins in Bakery Story. o.O

you are lucky you can still manage to sell the numbers!! a lot of mine just show x...(i do even know how many is ..., i just take it as a lot)!! LOL

mingboo
04-17-12, 10:59 PM
you are lucky you can still manage to sell the numbers!! a lot of mine just show x...(i do even know how many is ..., i just take it as a lot)!! LOL

i mean SEE in numbers...

fecsuper
04-18-12, 04:34 PM
fec, i saw your post and try in my RS and cook garden salad 80 times and get nothing!! I am not saying you are wrong because you have done so much research in this game and i am really grateful that you did... "steal" some of your research... LOL well, collectablies are random, so maybe i am randomly unlucky...LOL

Thanks mingboo
To me Garden Salad works. maybe is random per game. Lately RS is working more different than before.
Thanks for the info-back about garden salad.