PDA

View Full Version : Start playing another Story

fecsuper
04-16-12, 10:26 AM
Hello all you.

I am going to start a new STORY game, and I want your advise to decide which one is best for me.

I do not want to play BS, because all of you say is exactly the same as RS.
some has told me to start Farm Story.

The ones I am interested are :
* FARM STORY
* PET STORY
* ZOO STORY 2

Which one you recommend me and why ?

I am playing on Androids telephones.

thanks in advance for your help and support.

Branston73
04-16-12, 10:27 AM
Farm Story!

kattybell
04-16-12, 10:28 AM
Farm story!

Branston73
04-16-12, 10:32 AM
Pet Story and Zoo Story 2 are the same games with different animals. They are good games for a wile bu they do get boring! I think Farm Story because it's so adictive!

kooky panda
04-16-12, 10:38 AM
Farm story!!!!! Pet and Zoo are fun, but if you like mastering items for gems, they do not offer this option.
Farm does have mastering . But fair warning.... you will get addicted..lol

AuntyRose32
04-16-12, 10:49 AM
Farm is my favourite. It's more relaxed than the other games, except Pet Shop Story that's so relaxed it's almost stopped!!:p Farm is pretty, redecorating is really fun. Lots of crops and trees to master for gems. Great neighbours on farm, lots of good people always ready to help you out and have fun too. No offense to neighbours on the other games, I know there are lots of good ones out there I have some great ones myself in other games but I just feel good neighbours are harder to come by in BS, RS, PSS. Farm will always be my favourite. Hope that helps:)

RoseMeyer
04-16-12, 11:12 AM
I vote Farm Story. I think the other two have issue with counting....

driftboutique
04-16-12, 11:31 AM
Definitely Farm. I play and like all three, but Farm is definitely the most complex of the three. Zoo2 and Pet Shop are sort of "works in progress."

bobbyrae
04-16-12, 11:34 AM
I just quit Pet story. Talk about a good way to fall asleep! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
I tried out Zoo Story and...nah. zzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzz

I suggest Farm Story. It does get tedious tapping all those squares, but at least you get gems and gnomes for mastering crops and there is some design element to it if that's something you like to do. You can create a little village/neighbourhood, cool designs with the crops etc.

pinkster73
04-16-12, 11:36 AM
Farm is the best by far.

RoseMiti
04-16-12, 11:38 AM
Farm Story!

Kathy6464
04-16-12, 12:06 PM
My vote is for Farm Story as well!!!!

pastrychef17
04-16-12, 12:38 PM
I've been playing RS and Bakery for much longer but I would recommend Farm Story as well. More fun, you can design the way you want, and there are no little people walking around to be distracting. Especially no annoying character with an ad icon over its head, although it still has the annoying billboard to the side.

Funny thing about Farm - I play it on a secondary device as well, mostly to accept parts requests from my primary game, but I do plant long term crops and have trees covering most of the space so it's low maintenance. I've had 2 people write on my wall on my secondary game that I need to have "clear space" to decorate and that I should add decorations. One even wrote "but I watered your farm anyway". LOL! I suppose they think they're being helpful but the funny part is when I visit their farms, they're relatively low level too and it's not like their farms are all that eye catching either.

DAmanding
04-16-12, 01:45 PM
hmm I may have to bust out another game....

viviansmo
04-16-12, 01:52 PM
I agree... farm! Farm is fun, relaxing, you can master crops and trees for gems and collect gnomes, lots of decorating options, even without gem purchases.

Pet shop is boring, especially if you don't want to pay for gems. Six goals can't be completed without lots (as in hundreds) of gems, and the game isn't interesting/enjoyable enough, in my opinion, to make gem buying worthwhile.

fangee
04-16-12, 02:00 PM
I really like Farm Story, i play Restaurant and Bakery also. Farm Story isn't as demanding and it is quite rewarding. I have no doubt you will enjoy it. I really love my neighbors who play the same 3 games I do, great people.

sweetstuff525
04-16-12, 02:02 PM
Out of those 3 which I have I like farm story most even I just start before vday.

jellybelly2001
04-16-12, 02:14 PM
I don't like any that much I really only play bs daily but farm is the best choise to me out of all of them

ariesblu
04-16-12, 03:11 PM
Farm Story definitely.

zeon223
04-16-12, 09:46 PM
I am playing all TL Story games. I recommend you to play Farm Story also.
It's really relaxant game. (However I did not decorate my Farm because I'm hard on get gems from finishing all plants lv.4.XD)

I do not recommend you to play Pet Story, Zoo Story because you cannot earn any gems in game but need to pay it out to complete the goals or to buy rare animals.
Treasure Story, Empire Story have no more updates since last year.

The second choice you can try to play Nightclub Story, Fashion Story or City Story. Depend on what you wish to have.

Hope you enjoy it.

sparks229
04-16-12, 10:01 PM
I play BS the most. But if you don't want to that's up to you. I tried pet shop... Didn't like it. I tried zoo... Didn't like it. I tried farm..... And I didn't like it. That's why I stuck to BS. But I think I might start farm and give it another shot because it's so popular..... Maybe :)

fecsuper
04-16-12, 11:33 PM
Thanks everybody for your Replies.... A lot, more than I expected.....
Thanks. I will plan to start FARM STORY.
Now I just have to finish a research I am doing in RS about tips, and when done I will start Farm Story.
Thanks a lot.

mingboo
04-17-12, 12:07 AM
there seems to be an overwhelming support for farm story! i played all story games except farm and night club. one thing for sure, don't try city story!!! TL forgotten game!! you might want to try the NEW game pet hotel story...

mingboo
04-17-12, 12:09 AM
BTW, if i have the time after i get bored with PSS, CS and PHS, i might try farm.

mingboo
04-17-12, 12:10 AM
when i first come across TL games, i get to pick between Farm and city and i pick city and i think i make a grave mistake!!!

DAmanding
04-17-12, 08:27 AM
Based on this I started Farm last night, already hooked!

kooky panda
04-17-12, 10:58 AM
Based on this I started Farm last night, already hooked!

yup!!! my first TL game and still my favorite. Even when Farm was not getting any updates and before the mastering of the crops were added, this was my comfort game.

pinkster73
04-17-12, 11:02 AM
Also farm is good to play if animated walking people freak you out.

sissy8
04-17-12, 02:11 PM
farm i deleted zoo and pet long time ago, so boring:rolleyes::rolleyes:

mingboo
04-18-12, 12:03 AM
maybe i should quit CS and PPS and start farm!! Hey, DA, could you tell me via post on my RS or BS wall please on how you go on farm!!

yupiyupigumgum
04-18-12, 02:02 AM
Definitely farm story. Unless you're unlimited gems owner

mingboo
04-18-12, 05:20 AM
Definitely farm story. Unless you're unlimited gems owner

so you are saying that you do not need to spend any gems in farm story??? now, now, you are getting me interested...

viviansmo
04-18-12, 06:55 AM
so you are saying that you do not need to spend any gems in farm story??? now, now, you are getting me interested...

I know a few people, even at very high levels, who have never spent money on farm. Sadly, I'm not one of them. :p
But Farm does offer lots of decorating choices without gems. And you earn two for each crop or tree mastered, so you can still get some gem items for free.

Kathy6464
04-18-12, 07:21 AM
I just wanted to throw my two cents in here.

FARM STORY 2 !!!!!!

I joined this forum about a week ago, and I wish I would've joined a LONG time ago!! I've learned so much over the past 3 days. Thanks everyone!!

sparks229
04-19-12, 06:13 PM
I might have to give farm one last shot......

lin77
04-19-12, 06:27 PM
Farm! Zoo & Pet get boring!

RealFarmer1222
04-19-12, 07:20 PM
I'd have to go Farm, too, and not just because I'm a real farmer.

I play RS and CS, too, and like them, but Farm is the right balance. City moves slow and is not as demanding. RS is the opposite.

Farm is the "goldilocks" game....just right.

trace35
04-20-12, 03:01 PM
Don't play farm but sounds like I might have to give it a go! All I can say is NOT PET STORY!

bobbyrae
04-20-12, 04:04 PM
Because of fecs's MATRIX thread i would change my vote and say, play PET STORY since Farm's gem earning capability is the same (almost) as RS & BS. Pet story has no way of earning gems normally except via goals.

Branston73
04-22-12, 10:38 AM
Don't play farm but sounds like I might have to give it a go! All I can say is NOT PET STORY!

You Must!

viviansmo
04-22-12, 12:23 PM
lol at all the "not pet story" comments! I think when I get my iPad back, since they have to restore it, I won't bother loading pet shop story back on it. but I sure do miss my farm!

RealFarmer1222
04-22-12, 02:06 PM
well, I started Nightclub Story to get the 6 gems.....I can now understand why pinkster has an aversion to playing games with moving people.

trace35
04-22-12, 07:51 PM
You got 6 gems for installing night club!!!!!?????

viviansmo
04-22-12, 08:58 PM
You got 6 gems for installing night club!!!!!?????

android users only. it's one of the few perks they get, and I don't begrudge them for it, and not just cause I already got lots of free gems that way myself before transferring my farm to my iPad. but android users get stiffed on other stuff (no goals = no goal items to unlock or earn), so let them have the free gems at least. :)

pinkster73
04-22-12, 09:44 PM
well, I started Nightclub Story to get the 6 gems.....I can now understand why pinkster has an aversion to playing games with moving people.

See? It's creepy! And creates stress.

laVirtualCloset
04-28-12, 04:21 PM
See? It's creepy! And creates stress.

That's funny, I love the people movement in Fashion Story but had it in RS and BS.

I tried Farm, RS, and BS and didn't care for them enough to keep playing. Farm literally felt like watching grass grow; maybe its because I'm use to the movement in Fashion and there's nothing to see in Farm. Although, I did like how the images changed over time as the crops neared harvesting but not enough to keep my interest long term. I'm not a fan of the images in Farm so decorating would have never been an option. In Fashion, I like how I can block inventory and guide the customers' movements with my floor plan and I like many of the images (although not all) :-)

It could just be a coincidence but when I had the others downloaded, I didn't always get the limited items in Fashion and my gem sale offers slowed down signficantly from three to four times per week at 20% each to once a week at 10%. Since I've deleted them all, things are back to normal in Fashion.

laVirtualCloset
04-28-12, 04:22 PM
That's funny, I love the people movement in Fashion Story but had it in RS and BS.

That should be "hated it" not "had it"

mattyboo1
04-28-12, 04:29 PM
I actually bought at a 10% off gem sale once

dernhelm
04-28-12, 05:12 PM
another vote for farm story!

laVirtualCloset
04-28-12, 05:50 PM
I actually bought at a 10% off gem sale once

Gotcha but I won't budge unless it's at least 20%. Anything lower is just like no sale for me.

laVirtualCloset
04-28-12, 05:57 PM
Forgot to add, the bouncing coin/stars function was extremely annoying and another reason I stopped playing BS and RS. At the time, it wasn't a feature in Fashion but now it is. It's sad because it's altered the way I play which has led to less game satifaction. This has led to a significant reduction in my gem purchases. I have a core group of neighbors in Fashion that I love chatting with when time permits so I don't envision deleting the game. However, I do envision a day when TL will completely lose the revenue stream they get from me. Anyway, there are a lot of people who like Farm and I tried it based on recommendations and I'm glad I did. It just turned out not to be the game for me.

ugdsgjk
06-01-12, 01:57 AM
Farm was my favourite... but I've just deleted it because I've lost 40 gems in two days thanks to the gem traps. It took me a lot of time and work to save that gems, and I finally gave up after almost a year playing. After that I started dragon story only to get the easy gems they offered and I found it nice. But TL changed again the game for worse and I'm thinking to delete it too. What a pitty, because I like these games.