PDA

View Full Version : Android users ? you now have to ?find? and "click" on your collectibles.

wolfgrrl1
04-16-12, 10:05 AM
Android users ? you now have to ?find? and click on yourcollectibles.

It?s not like it used to be. They now ?pop? out when thehearts bounce when you tip ? and if you don?t click on them you DO NOT GETTHEM.
Firsly, I don?t like not being informed about this.Secondly, I don?t like having to wait for all the hearts to ?pop? now to get acollectible.
I don't like this sneaky tactic. I found out about by chance.

pinkster73
04-16-12, 10:06 AM
They auto collect. You don't have to click them.

wolfgrrl1
04-16-12, 10:21 AM
That is not my experience.

I inadvertantly missed a ladle and my ladle count did not go up, nor did I see the collectible "screen" come down like I had collected it.

I found a rolling pin, clicked on it, and the collectible screen did come down. That made me eligible for the "cooking tools" collectible, but I did not get the congratulations screen that I had acheived this, as used to be the case.

pinkster73
04-16-12, 10:24 AM
I'm pretty sure mine collect even if that screen doesn't pop up, but to be honest I don't pay much attention to my collectibles. I will keep an eye out.

kattybell
04-16-12, 10:24 AM
Mine have always auto collected, and I've had them since I started playing last year. I always get the screen that pops up if I don't collect. I never had farm do it until recently.

wolfgrrl1
04-16-12, 10:27 AM
This just started happening with the update that occurred for me last week.

lilkeeks
04-16-12, 10:51 AM
Mine autocollect....it's always been this way for me so I am not sure of what you are talking about.

I also noticed I had one salt shaker, I remember having more and I rarely use the collectibles (used them a total of twice to see what would happen)
w
My chart also shows that I have 11 rolling pins but I get at least two rolling pins a day so that doesn't make sense; when the rolling pins autocollect, the count doesn't move up. It stays at 11.

wolfgrrl1
04-16-12, 10:58 AM
Perhaps they aren't really auto-collecting? Can you click on a rolling pin once you see it appear after a heart pops up?

Mine autocollect....it's always been this way for me so I am not sure of what you are talking about.

I also noticed I had one salt shaker, I remember having more and I rarely use the collectibles (used them a total of twice to see what would happen)
w
My chart also shows that I have 11 rolling pins but I get at least two rolling pins a day so that doesn't make sense; when the rolling pins autocollect, the count doesn't move up. It stays at 11.

kattybell
04-16-12, 10:59 AM

w

It's probably more than 11, mine says 12 but I know it's getting cut off lol.

pinkster73
04-16-12, 11:26 AM
I think I've read that when your rolling pin count stays at 11 or 12 for awhile its because you actually have 110-119 or 120-129 etc, but it only shows the first 2 numbers. I hope I explained this right.

kattybell
04-16-12, 11:27 AM
I think I've read that when your rolling pin count stays at 11 or 12 for awhile its because you actually have 110-119 or 120-129 etc, but it only shows the first 2 numbers. I hope I explained this right.

You did :D

kooky panda
04-16-12, 11:28 AM

^^^^^^ yes ^^^^^^^^

pinkster73
04-16-12, 11:35 AM
Yeah! I got something right!

wolfgrrl1
04-16-12, 12:42 PM
My collectibles aren't in the triple digits - only the double digits.

lilkeeks
04-16-12, 09:42 PM
Usually the rolling pin or whatever collectible just drops....no heart pops up for me. I can click on it and the collectible tab opens up or if I let it autocollect then the collectible tab pops up on its own time

lilkeeks
04-16-12, 09:43 PM
This makes perfect sense....Thanks!

lilkeeks
04-16-12, 09:44 PM
Sorry above post was meant for pinkster and the one above that was for wolfgrrl