PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames!

Branston73
04-16-12, 09:24 AM
What was your nickname when you were younger?

kattybell
04-16-12, 09:28 AM
Um... Jolly Green Giant :P 'cause I'm 6'2. Really kids are mean lol. But Jess was what friends call me even today.

sourlicorice2
04-16-12, 09:38 AM
My nickname was and still is sourlicorice. I couldn't pronounce my name when I was younger and would say Sour. A friend in the family added on licorice and it stuck.

Limaxa
04-16-12, 09:44 AM
My Brother always called me Earl.. Maybe you know the dinosaur Earl from television.. We really loved that show :) Today, he often call me Earl if we do something together.. For me it's okay.. Even if i'm female;)

shakiba
04-16-12, 12:13 PM
Mel-Mel! Good times.

HmongVillager
04-16-12, 12:30 PM
Bibi was my nickname :p

jumphigh128
04-16-12, 04:16 PM
Oh mine is just Cindy

I tried getting my family to call me like the sugarplum lollipop princess or something when I was little, and luckily, they had the sense not to

dalula
04-16-12, 04:21 PM
My aunt can't even pronounce my name right... it drives me insane (sorry aunt :p)
Actually, most members of my family can't even pronounce my name (but they can pronounce all of my cousins' names correctly! so unfair!) so they just call me dada. They still call me that. It drives me insane. :( Why can't they pronounce my name right?! is it seriously that hard to pronounce? :(

Rachael98
04-16-12, 04:22 PM
Rach.

:D:)

jellybelly2001
04-16-12, 04:36 PM
Rach.

:D:)

Really? Mine too my name is Rachel

lylahmae
04-16-12, 06:56 PM
Messy Jesse, for obvious reasons. When I was little my cousin and I would play outside together and when we came in I would be head to toe with dirt and she would be spotless which I don't understand because we were doing the same things! Also a cutter I worked with years ago gives everyone a nickname and one day he called me Jesse The Body and over ten years later people still refer to me as "The Body" lol.

pinkster73
04-16-12, 07:28 PM
My immediate family calls me Princess Cherylindria, or Mom.

Branston73
04-17-12, 01:09 PM
My immediate family calls me Princess Cherylindria, or Mom.

I thought your nickname was Pinkster!

pinkster73
04-17-12, 01:28 PM
I thought your nickname was Pinkster!

I've tried to make my kids call me pinkster, but they won't :p

Branston73
04-17-12, 01:48 PM
I've tried to make my kids call me pinkster, but they won't :p

What does Pinkster actually mean??

pinkster73
04-17-12, 01:52 PM
What does Pinkster actually mean??

Some of my friends started calling me that because I'm very little and I love all things pink.

kooky panda
04-17-12, 01:59 PM
I used to be called AJ but now my family calls me Kooky.

What is really bad is when I am at work answering emails, I have accidentally signed Kooky instead of my real name.. lol
My client will come back ... what???? Now that is embarrassing!!

pinkster73
04-17-12, 02:00 PM

What is really bad is when I am at work answering emails, I have accidentally signed Kooky instead of my real name.. lol

That's hilarious! Blame it on auto correct when it happens.

Branston73
04-17-12, 02:03 PM

Ha Ha! That's so hilarious!

dalula
04-18-12, 04:54 PM

Haha... that's funny