PDA

View Full Version : No Food levels in Cookbook (iPhone user)

All_Star_Chef
04-16-12, 06:42 AM
I played Restaurant Story 5 months ago. Each food had 4 levels in Cookbook. Now I play Rest. Story after months and there are no food levels. My question is: Is it my bug or it's normal? Because my friend has Android (I have iOS) and he still has food levels, so I'm confused :( Please answer me :/:)

Food level had each food in cookbook on the bottom of each food card.

http://theappera.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Restaurant-Story-2.jpg

DAmanding
04-16-12, 06:58 AM
Are you saying you don't see the number indicating what level you are on? Is the pic you linked the correct cookbook or the incorrect one? (it looks normal to me) Did you start a brand new game and are you below level 8? If so the mastery portion doesn't start until after level 8.

All_Star_Chef
04-16-12, 07:19 AM
No no.. sorry for my bad english..:\
I mean the level of food... on the picture which I sent it is right. In my cookbook there are no levels bellow the each food card... I remember that each food had 4 levels, and if you reach some level, you get reward... so if there are no levels, I haven't motivation to playing :\.. but my friend who has Android, still has these levels.. so I don't know if it is problem of iOS or only of my iPhone..:\
I hope you understand me :\:)

kattybell
04-16-12, 07:36 AM
Try restarting your device, and see if they show up. And make sure your past level 8.

All_Star_Chef
04-16-12, 07:38 AM
Ok thanks for advices :)

bobbyrae
04-16-12, 08:09 AM
What level are you ? Food mastery levels don't show up until level 8.