PDA

View Full Version : Accepted gift was not added in my gift inventory

Vinyl_Cafe
04-15-12, 03:52 PM
I play Valentines version, and I just noticed today that the gift (part) that I accepted from my neighbour was not added in my gift inventory. I tried to restart the game, but it didn't work. Is this a common bug for this version?

greygull
04-15-12, 04:07 PM
Did you recently complete building something? Did you get an out of sync message?

DAmanding
04-15-12, 05:15 PM
Are you on an Android device? If so parts won't show up in your Gifts tab but they're still saved for you.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-15-12, 05:47 PM
The Valentine is not supported any longer. Delete it and download the origional version. Your stuff will still be there.

DAmanding
04-15-12, 06:54 PM
The Valentine is not supported any longer. Delete it and download the origional version. Your stuff will still be there.

Actually this is not accurate. The Valentine's version will SOON not be supported. But the regular version on the App Store hasn't been updated yet.

kooky panda
04-15-12, 06:55 PM
Actually this is not accurate. The Valentine's version will SOON not be supported. But the regular version on the App Store hasn't been updated yet.

This is correct. The regular game does not have all the bug fixes yet.

Vinyl_Cafe
04-15-12, 08:53 PM
Did you recently complete building something? Did you get an out of sync message?

Yes, I completed building a treat dispenser, but I could accept parts gift in the morning and they showed in my inventory (using iPad), but later in the afternoon, just one gift from one neighbour didn't show up. There was no out of sync message, either.

Vinyl_Cafe
04-15-12, 08:54 PM
Are you on an Android device? If so parts won't show up in your Gifts tab but they're still saved for you.

I use iPad, so I can see all my gifts :)

Vinyl_Cafe
04-15-12, 09:00 PM
Also, when that happened, I was accepting my 17th gift. I keep a record of the number of gifts that I receive.