PDA

View Full Version : Best box?

HmongVillager
04-15-12, 02:09 PM
Is there a box that is considered the "best" by public opinion?
I tried the secret box and got a kimono robe on my first try and then i got a pink mini cat.

sweetstuff525
04-15-12, 02:24 PM
I like the fairy tale box. No avatar items second try I got the swan princess I was happy

stagebeauty
04-15-12, 02:25 PM
I haven't tried any boxes yet, but I was wondering:

If you buy a box more than once, do you have a chance of getting the same item twice?

sweetstuff525
04-15-12, 02:27 PM
I haven't tried any boxes yet, but I was wondering:

If you buy a box more than once, do you have a chance of getting the same item twice?

Yes you can get the same item more than once and more than 2

laVirtualCloset
04-15-12, 02:27 PM
That's such a personal opinion based on ur taste, needs, etc. However, the Master Box List Thread that's always on the first page can give u feel for this question as well as the question regarding duplicates. You'll find plenty of commentary on the subject of the boxes.

kooky panda
04-15-12, 02:40 PM
I love all the boxes, but my advise is to review the master box (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26545-Fashion-Master-Box-List)thread and make sure you will be happy if you gett level 4 items since you have a greater chance of getting these items.

Also like sweetstuff stated if you are not into avatar items stick with the fairytale box.
This is the only box that does not have any avatar items.

stagebeauty
04-16-12, 12:44 PM
That's such a personal opinion based on ur taste, needs, etc. However, the Master Box List Thread that's always on the first page can give u feel for this question as well as the question regarding duplicates. You'll find plenty of commentary on the subject of the boxes.

Thanks, but I read the master box thread first, and it didn't answer my question regarding duplicates. Thank you for taking the time to take the OP and myself to task for asking something in the wrong place, but not taking the extra 5 seconds to actually answer the questions. You were extremely helpful and have proven both your superiority and your ignorance.

I didn't ask in the master box thread because kooky's doing such a good job with photos, I didn't want to go off topic.

dalula
04-16-12, 04:51 PM
I like the magic box... partly because i was satisfied with everything i got. I like the secret and surprise boxes too, but I was disappointed with my ugly mannequin and the pillows.

laVirtualCloset
04-16-12, 07:16 PM
Thanks, but I read the master box thread first, and it didn't answer my question regarding duplicates. Thank you for taking the time to take the OP and myself to task for asking something in the wrong place, but not taking the extra 5 seconds to actually answer the questions. You were extremely helpful and have proven both your superiority and your ignorance.

I didn't ask in the master box thread because kooky's doing such a good job with photos, I didn't want to go off topic.

Your very welcome. Always willing to help. Please see Original post ..."a personal opinion based on...". Also, you could post a poll for those interested to answer. You're welcome again.

sweetstuff525
04-16-12, 07:24 PM
Your very welcome. Always willing to help. Please see Original post ..."a personal opinion based on...". Also, you could post a poll for those interested to answer. You're welcome again.

You are very nice and helpful after they had called you ignorant

laVirtualCloset
04-16-12, 07:29 PM

My reply was not "taking you to task" it was intended to sincerely assist. Whatever negative connotation you feel, was coming from you since I have no interest in engaging in such banter. Regarding the duplicates, there was a thread on the boxes that covered these topics that was in the area I mentioned. I would suggest that if you r going to post in a public forum and feel "slightly" in some way, a more appropriate form of communication may be to send the intended party a PM if available. This feature is readily available in this forum.

I am going to take your "thank you" in a positive manner.

laVirtualCloset
04-16-12, 07:30 PM
Slightly...should be slighted

tracyturnblad
04-17-12, 12:28 AM
I like the fairy tale box. No avatar items second try I got the swan princess I was happy

I agree. I was happy with the fairy tale box too. I received the frog prince 1st try and the pumpkin carriage on the 2nd.

Ic3e
04-17-12, 12:37 AM
To be honest I don't really care. I care about my avatar more than my boutique, yes but I try to redecorate a lot since I'm on vacation.

So in my opinion I like all the boxes because as long as I get a cool new decoration or a new pair of shoes from the boxes I'm happy. (Has anyone ever gotten the Bubble Dress from the Magic Box? I would love to see something so exclusive!)

MizCricket
04-17-12, 09:04 AM
The best box, in my opinion, is the one that has the most items you would like to receive if you bought it. Those boxes, for me, are the Bundle Up box and Secret box. When I bought those boxes, even though I was hoping for certain things, I knew I would be happy with most anything I got from them if I had to buy multiple times to get the thing I wanted. The Fairy Tale box is in 3rd place for me. It has fewer items that I really like but enough good ones that I was willing to buy it until I got the Swan Princess.