PDA

View Full Version : Bouncing stars and coins

cashmerecakes
04-15-12, 08:19 AM
Please, listen to the players on this. The bouncing coins are truly annoying and ridiculous. They only add more tapping. And make it less enjoyable..less streamline, less fun. Your games are totally good for chilling out after a long day. But this regression in making the stars ans coins bounce and need further clicks...it's agitating. Please return to something more streamline. Thank you!

HmongVillager
04-15-12, 08:22 AM
You dont have to click them, they autocollect after a few seconds.

NOIZmaker
04-16-12, 10:16 AM
I don't care that they autocollect after. It's still annoying and fills up the page with stars and coins when I collect tips and make stuff.
We've been through this topic before in the past and TL finally got rid of it because of the complaints and they decided to bring it back.
No offense, but isn't that just a little stupid to be bringing back something people wanted removed?

The ads are already driving ppl nuts, now we've got the bouncing stars and coins. Just stop already.

SweetTreats7777
04-16-12, 12:06 PM
Thank you!!!! I specifically logged onto the forum today to create a post about this, but I found this. PLEASE remove these stars and coins!!!! They are annoying, and fill up the screen covering tables and appliances, making it take longer to collect tips and cook. I have an Android, so I'm used to not getting things like goals, etc...but this is one thing I do not miss or want!!
TeamLava...please go back to the way the system was without the bouncing stars and coins!